Florist - Arne Klein
- Business: Plantscaping & Blooms
- Location: Cleveland, Ohio OH
- Experience: 42 Years
- Profile: Plantscaping & Blooms
- Website: www.plantscaping.com
1. Introduction: What's your story?
Plantscaping & Blooms is a family-owned business since 1979. Arne Klein has been the creative force behind our floral division for the past 30 years. He has led our team in creating memorable weddings and events for hundreds of clients during that time.
2. What's your experience as a wedding florist business? How many weddings are in there in your portfolio?
Arne has done thousands of weddings and events during his 30 year tenure with Plantscaping & Blooms.
3. How far in advance do couples need to secure your services?
We recommend securing your date with us as early as possible, but we are capable of realizing couples' visions of their dream weddings within just a few weeks.
4. How do you price your floral arrangements? What are the different packages that you offer and which one is your most popular package?
Because we are fully custom and design wedding packages based on our clients’ needs, we do not offer packages. Our average wedding is priced between $5000 - $15,000.
5. How many meetings will you have with the couple, and how will they be involved?
We will usually meet with the couple twice. Once for the initial consultation and once to preview centerpiece samples. We are always available via phone or email to answer any thoughts and/or questions along the way.
6. Who else is in your team and how many people on your staff will be at the wedding?
Our floral team is made up of several talented designers. There will be one Lead Designer assigned to be on site the day of the wedding along with a number of installers depending on the size of the wedding.
7. How would you describe your design style? (e.g. traditional, modern, rustic, organic)
We do it all! There is nothing more gratifying to us than executing a bride's vision for her special day, no matter her personal design style.
8. Who will handle setup and delivery? What other services do you offer?
We are a full service florist and handle delivery, set-up, room flips, and pick up.
9. What happens to the flowers after the wedding?
In most cases they are removed from the venue and discarded. We are happy to work with you on repurposing some of the flowers for brunch or donating them after the wedding.
10. What is your cancellation and/or refund policy?
We do require a non-refundable deposit.