DJs - Michael Mirabella
- Business: Kaos Productions
- Location: New Rochelle, New York NY
- Experience: 20 Years
- Profile: Kaos Productions
- Website: kaosproduction.com
1. Introduction: What's your story?
What started over a two decades ago at high school proms in Westchester is now a full time job for Kaos Productions. Owner Michael Paul Mirabella, DJ Kaos, continues to establish himself… recently “Voted BEST DJ in the HUDSON VALLEY” – Hudson Valley Nightlife.
When he was 14 years old, Kaos would accompany his older brothers, who were deejays themselves, to various parties and watched in amazement as DJ equipment gave a rise to the surrounding crowd. He would carry his brothers vinyl records in milk crates for them every chance he could get.
Kaos’ high energy, seamless transitions, and unique style have made them a staple name in the music & entertainment industry.
While establishing himself as a powerful icon in the nightclub industry Kaos was also continuing to develop and expand his Mobile Entertainment company. Kaos’ experience from various high end private events and many venue guest spots and residencies at nightclubs across the tri-state have consistently driven him to develop into one of the premier mobile DJs in the business.
Kaos Productions staff is like no other and consistently keep themselves on TOP on their game.
Kaos Productions has now become one of the most Innovative Mobile DJ companies serving the Tri-State area. As the Preferred Entertainment Choice
2. What's your experience as a wedding DJ? How many weddings have you done?
Kaos Productions has been in business serving many amazing Couples since 2006.
3. How far in advance do couples need to book your services?
Roughly a year to two years out depending on how high in demand the season is.
4. What's your rate? What does that include?
Rates vary based on size of Wedding, options, and time of the year. We customize our packages to fit each couple perfectly!
5. Are you available to travel if needed?
Yes we are and we travel very often.
6. How would you describe your style?
Consistency equals longevity! We are Open format DJs and have the ability to adapt to any crowd, age or ethnicity. That's what a REAL DJ and Mc do, they read and feel out their audience.
7. What's your backup plan if there's an equipment malfunction? Do you bring backup equipment?
Yes we always have back-ups. We also own and invest in the best gear on the market. Those are our tools!
8. What's your sick day policy?
We don't have "sick days" but if in the event a DJ has an emergency there is ALWAYS a replacement and of quality talent.
9. How do you motivate a shy crowd to dance? What do you do to motivate the crowd if nobody is dancing?
Being able to connect through song selections is the key, not being too much in guests faces and over doing it but being able to pick moments, reading the energy. Music requests help as well as getting to know your couple and your couples family and friends music taste through our planning process.
10. What is your cancellation and/or refund policy?
It's all listed in our terms and we are very fair. Deposits are non-refundable as we secure staff just for you and most of our staff members are in high demand for the same date. Cancellations vary on the conditions and we work closely with each couple and some conditions we are sensitive too.