DJs - Randy Hendrix
- Business: Hendrix DJ Company
- Location: Visalia, California CA
- Experience: 32 Years
- Profile: Hendrix DJ Company
- Website: www.hendrixdj.com
1. Introduction: What's your story?
I had wanted to be a DJ ever since I saw Dick Clark Back in the day! When I was little my Mom and Dad got me a Mr. Microphone and I would sit in my room late at night practicing talking up songs and just having fun. I started when I was a kid in 6th grade DJing Junior high dances with My Band Director, Ric Campero, and my buddy Glenn Saunders. I mowed lots of lawns and eventually bought my first DJ system, and so, a Mobile DJ business was born. Long story short, I played anywhere that would let me in high school. I got out of high school, went to college, and got in to radio broadcasting also! I eventually went in to Radio and all the while DJing on the weekends in Clubs, and Middle schools and high schools. Then, got into weddings and loved it!! I have been on the air somewhere in Modesto, Fresno, Stockton, Visalia, Tulare area in some form the last 28 years! I love music, I love people, and Love to Party with a brand new Bride and Groom , be it a wedding , or A school Dance, Anniversary, birthday party , 70's or 80's themed party you name it!!, they are all so much fun!!And here I am over 30 years later and still having a great time at Events! I take your event seriously and will do my best to make it as close to your dream as possible. I hope we can help you with your BIG day!! Take a look around the website!!" Do what you love and you won't work a day!!"
**Below are just a few pictures with some stars,**
2. What's your experience as a wedding DJ? How many weddings have you done?
In my years of experience I have done thousands of weddings!
3. How far in advance do couples need to book your services?
6 months to a year!
4. What's your rate? What does that include?
Starting at $1,300 . It's all inclusive including Lights for dancing, MC , wireless microphones, and ceremony sound and mic's EVERYTHING!
5. Are you available to travel if needed?
Yes, I travel all over California. Including the extreme northern and southern areas. The Bay area, to Pismo and Santa Maria Everywhere in The state!
6. How would you describe your style?
I adapt to the couple and their wishes for the big day. If they need a fun out going DJ, or a more in the back ground DJ. That's me. I am all about the fun and making the day the best it can be for my couple!
7. What's your backup plan if there's an equipment malfunction? Do you bring backup equipment?
I bring 2-4 of everything. I have back up laptop, back up speakers, mixers, amp. Most of van is full of backups!
8. What's your sick day policy?
I never am, unless I am dead or in the hospital. If that is the case. I have several friends that are DJ's that will help out.
9. How do you motivate a shy crowd to dance? What do you do to motivate the crowd if nobody is dancing?
I play some interactive dances, or a slow dance to get them all out there and then keep the momentum going after that. It really is an art form!
10. What is your cancellation and/or refund policy?
1 month out 75% anything closer is 100% of the payment. And i am flexible with my couples. If they need to move the date I'll gladly do it. If i am booked i will find some one for them!