1. Introduction: What's your story?
I'm Liz Shockley. My husband, Greg and I started Sage Catering over 15 years ago.
We are both professional chefs, with a love for all things festive and food related.
2. How many weddings have your done in the past?
We have catering hundreds and hundreds of weddings since starting Sage Catering.
3. Do you charge a bulk fee or cost per person? What are your rates like?
We typically charge a per-person fee. Since we are a custom caterer, prices do vary.
4. Do you have a static menu, or can you do a custom menu? And can you take care of various allergy/dietary requests?
We are a custom caterer, so while we do have menus that our clients can choose from, we typically create a menu based on clients wants and desires.
We have many options for people with food allergies and restrictions.
5. What are your most popular dishes?
It's hard to ay, there are so many!
Our Short Ribs are in a league of their own, and and our Gratin Potatoes are the talk of the town!
6. Do you provide linens, table settings, and accessories? If you don’t provide linens, table settings, etc., will you handle coordinating the rental?
We handle all rentals, which includes linens. We have our own flatware, glassware and plates to choose from, but we can coordinate rentals if our client has something else in mind.
7. Will food be made on-site or brought in?
Our food is prepped at our facility and finished on-site. Some items are made on site, a la minute.
8. Are tastings available and what is involved?
Yes, we offer tasting for our clients.
Once we have a menu and proposal set, we will set up a date for the tasting.
9. Who else is in your team and how many people on your staff will be at the wedding?
We have four full time events planners and an army of chefs.
Event staff is dependent on the size of each event.
10. What is your cancellation and/or refund policy?
This is stated in our contract.
Cancellations and refunds are based on different things, and each case is handled on an individual basis.