1. Introduction: What's your story?
Marianna Coppola came to the United States via Monte Di Procida, Italy. She went to study at the Flower School of New York, where she trained alongside New York’s most renowned floral artists.
Her nostalgic memories of her seaside hometown, known for its jagged cliffs, dramatic vistas, and lemon tree orchards serve as the inspiration for her floral arrangements. The Creations by Coppola brand is well-established in the industry and locally, and has been recognized by Philadelphia The Wedding Wire, Gay News, Curb Philly.
2. What's your experience as a wedding florist business? How many weddings are in there in your portfolio?
We have been in the business for about 6 years and we have done over a 100 weddings.
3. How far in advance do couples need to secure your services?
It depends, but we suggest a year 6 months to a year in advance.
4. How do you price your floral arrangements? What are the different packages that you offer and which one is your most popular package?
Our arrangements are based on the size of the actual arrangement. We do not offer packages for our full service weddings, but we do have an A La Carte wedding menu.
5. How many meetings will you have with the couple, and how will they be involved?
We start with one phone or in person consultation and then we speak with the couple as often as needed.
6. Who else is in your team and how many people on your staff will be at the wedding?
It depends on the size of the wedding. Our internal team is about 5 people.
7. How would you describe your design style? (e.g. traditional, modern, rustic, organic)
Our design style is modern.
8. Who will handle setup and delivery? What other services do you offer?
The whole team is involved with set up and delivery. In addition to the full service wedding, we offer A La Carte.
9. What happens to the flowers after the wedding?
Usually brides will take the flowers.
10. What is your cancellation and/or refund policy?
Our deposit is not refundable, but our couples can always move the wedding to a different date.