Caterers - David Aaron
- Business: Latin Fresh Catering
- Location: Norcross, Georgia GA
- Experience: 20 Years
- Profile: Latin Fresh Catering
- Website: latinfreshgroup.com
1. Introduction: What's your story?
Creator and visionary of the sought after successful catering company, AARON'S CATERING, Chef David Aaron has been named "The People Who Make Miami" by Ocean Drive, "The Top 20 Industry Leaders Under 40" and named as "The 68 Most Innovative People "In the United States." Chef David Aaron is from Miami and Colombian by blood. He is known for being an innovator, creator and perfectionist. His obsession with this industry or for the search of that perfectly balanced plate of food and cocktail.
He has led and advised to open more than 35 food and beverage operations in Colombia, Peru, and the United States, including restaurants, mixology programs, food trucks, hotels and food and beverage operations.
Owner of innovative places recognized for creating new trends in the industry and for their recognized awards: Huerta Coctelería Artesanal - 2016 "Best new bar in Colombia", 2018 "Best bar in Bogotá" and “Best Signature Cocktails in Colombia ", 2019" Best Bar in Bogotá "and 2020" Best Liquor Bar in Bogotá "at Premios La Barra (Colombia) and Oak Restaurant with a nomination for Premios La Barra 2019 as “Best New Casual Restaurant” in Bogotá and “Best Casual Restaurant” in 2021.
Chef David Aaron now embarks to take Latin Fresh to a national well known brand along side father Jay Aaron and wife Juanita Mesa. He has also launched & Latin Fresh Catering & Latin Fresh Catering Luxury to expand the brand.
2. How many weddings have your done in the past?
In my last 20 years I have executed 1,000+ catered events from 2 to 2,500.
3. Do you charge a bulk fee or cost per person? What are your rates like?
Cost Per Person. We have to divisions of catering, Latin Fresh Catering & Latin Fresh Luxury Catering. Latin Fresh is menus from the restaurant that you can find on our website starting at $13 per person and Luxury is a full service catering company. We are 100% chef driven.
4. Do you have a static menu, or can you do a custom menu? And can you take care of various allergy/dietary requests?
Latin Fresh Catering is static and the same food what we serve in the restaurant. Latin Fresh Luxury Catering is all custom. We are very allergy/dietary friendly.
5. What are your most popular dishes?
Latin inspired dishes. This includes the Caribbean, Central America and South America.
6. Do you provide linens, table settings, and accessories? If you don’t provide linens, table settings, etc., will you handle coordinating the rental?
We outsource all rentals but can definitely include them in our proposals.
7. Will food be made on-site or brought in?
8. Are tastings available and what is involved?
Yes, tastings are available. We charge $200 for a tasting which if hired will go towards final event bill. Once proposal is reviewed and approved the tasting is based off of proposal menu items.
9. Who else is in your team and how many people on your staff will be at the wedding?
We have a team of 6 plus we count with a part-time staff and a staffing company we have been working with for years.
10. What is your cancellation and/or refund policy?
If the event is booked and canceled one month before, there is a fee of 25% of the event. If it is canceled one week before the event there is no refund.