1. Introduction: What's your story?
I'm Jeremiah and I have been filming professionally for over a decade. I started out making independent films and commercials and swore I would never shoot weddings. When a friend begged me to shoot one of his when he had to be out of town I had an absolute blast and was hooked.
2. How long have you been filming weddings? How many weddings have you filmed?
I have shot about 150 weddings and each one has been a unique creative project and a fun party I get to attend. It is fun to flex a different creative muscle when filming weddings. Never had a bad experience either. People at weddings are happy, surrounded by the people they love, and make wonderful subjects to capture the joy, friendship, love, and crazy things that always seem to happen at a live event.
3. How would you describe your videography style?
My goal is to capture the unique beauty and joy of the bride and groom as well as their family and friends. Mostly I capture candid moments. I am very good at blending into the background and brides are surprised at all the moments I was able to capture. There are a few poses and movements I direct the happy couple to do that make great shots for the highlight videos. My background in cinema helps me create a fun and romantic story of your big day.
4. How well in advance should couples book their wedding videographer?
Most book a year in advanced. I have had plenty of last minute bookings but that is taking a chance. My calendar fills up pretty quickly.
5. What are the different packages that you offer and which one is your most popular package?
I try to stick with one package because that is what everyone ends up wanting. I film up to 8 hours and you receive a 5 minute highlight AND a 1 hour feature film of your wedding day along with a flash drive keychain and all the raw footage.
6. Are you the wedding videographer who will be filming on the wedding day? How many camera people and cameras will be operating on the day?
I (Jeremiah) am the main videographer in Colorado and Branden is the main videographer in Wyoming. Sometimes we travel to film with or for the other.
7. Do you charge a travel fee? For what distance? What does that cover?
No travel fee if it is less than a 2 hour drive from Colorado Springs or Casper Wyoming. Outside that; call, text or email for a quote.
8. How do you back-up your footage to ensure no footage is lost and for how long do you keep the footage after the wedding?
I back up everything for 3 years and your edited videos for 10 years on Dropbox.
9. How long after the wedding will the couple receive the video? And how will the video be delivered?
You will receive your video files via download within 60 days. Sometimes I get them edited in 30, depends if it is the busy season. Hard drives and flash drives take longer.
10. What is your cancellation and/or refund policy?
The 25% deposit to book the date is non-refundable. If you paid the entire amount before the wedding date and the wedding gets cancelled the other 75% is refundable. If you have to reschedule your wedding (like COVID for example) you can move your deposit to the new date at no additional charge provided it is a date I am available.