1. Introduction: What's your story?
I'm David Pike and I'm the founder and manager of New York Trolley Company. I started the company in 2012 with a desire to provide unique and fun wedding transportation in New York City and the surrounding area.
2. What type of vehicles do you offer? (Describe the types, sizes, capacity and colors)
We offer 34 passenger trolleys.
They are red & green and have heating, air conditioning, and sound systems.
3. What amenities do your vehicles have (TV, bar, sunroof)? Will beverages/food be provided?
Beverages and food are not provided but our guests are welcome to bring them onboard. Our trolleys are perfect for a champagne toast after the ceremony!
4. How well in advance should couples book their wedding transportation?
We recommend booking as far in advance as possible. Once you have the venue locked down, we recommend booking transportation.
5. How much does it cost to book your services? What is the hire price for each of your vehicles?
Our price is by the hour. We have a 3 hour minimum on Saturdays and 2 hour minimum on all other days. You can make as many stops as you like during your rental period.
6. What do you recommend for timing? (How long does a service last?)
Most wedding charters are 4 hours long during the afternoon and then another 2 hours at night for guest transportation back to the hotels.
7. Are the chauffeurs professionally hired and then trained?
Yes, our drivers each have at least 15 years of experience driving buses. They all have commercial driving licenses with passenger endorsements.
8. What does the driver wear on the wedding day?
Our drivers wear nice pants, a collared shirt, and nice shoes. You can request certain attire if you like.
9. What are the back-up options if a vehicle breaks down on the day of the wedding?
We have additional trolleys available in the unlikely event of a breakdown.
10. What are your cancellation and refund policies?
Cancellations greater than 7 days from the charter will forfeit the 50% deposit. Cancellations less than 7 days from the charter date will be charged the entire charter cost amount.