1. Introduction: What's your story?
Hi I'm Chasity Quigley, also known as "Latrice". I'm the founder and lead planner at Latrice ecorating and Event Planning. My love for weddings Planning started about 10 years ago when I started decorating for my family, church, and close friends. I have only been in business as a company for only 2 years. My passion is make my clients dreams into a reality.
2. What's your experience as a wedding planner? How many weddings have you planned?
Since I have been doing it for years I've probably done over 50+ weddings. Now I'm training my sons to be event planners.
3. What sorts of services do you offer (month-of coordination, full-service planning, or à la carte planning)?
We do offer several options. We offer the most common one such month of coordination and full service packages.
4. How do payments work (a percentage of the wedding budget, a flat fee etc.)? What are the different packages that you offer and which one is your most popular package?
We do offer payment plans with a deposit down. Our 3 packages are the Jumbo package which is our full service package. Next, we have is our dreamer package where we handle the big stuff while our clients handle the minor things when planning. Then last, is our month-of package which help coordinate final arrangements and assist with wedding events.
5. Who else is in your team and how many people on your staff will be at the wedding?
As of now I have a small team which includes myself and my two sons. Their names are Maceo Moore and Melloy Moore. Together we make a great team!
6. What happens if you're sick or otherwise unable to be there on the day of the wedding?
Both of my sons will stand in for me.
7. How many meetings will you have with the couple and how will they be involved?
We usually try to have at least three big meeting. Letting our clients know the progress of planning. We offer our contact information for clients to reach us at anytime they need us.
8. Will you handle the invitations, from wording and ordering to the addressing and mailing? What about guest list coordination and RSVPs?
Yes we do offer Invatation assistance and design in our full service package.
9. Do you handle rentals? Will you coordinate delivery, arrival and set up times with the photographer, the florist, the musicians and the caterer/banquet manager?
Yes we handle all vendors that clients need our help with. From searching , booking, and set-up we're here to help.
10. Can you create a timeline that tells everyone involved in the planning process (other pros, members of the wedding party, to-be-weds and families) what to do and when to do it? How will you make sure everyone sticks to the schedule?
My best advice would be to create a checklist. In each month till wedding set tasks that should be completed. Starting with the biggest parts of the wedding such as finding vendors and venues. Then map out a budget. As the wedding approaches closer then work on the minor things.