1. Introduction: What's your story?
I've always been the wedding and events go-to person for my family and friends. In 2004 I decided to marry my love and skill for flawless event execution. That is how Events by Sheavonne was born.
My clients appreciate my impeccable style, attention to detail, and tireless work ethic. I have the best team any planner could dream of. Together, we go above and beyond to make sure our couples have the wedding planning experience of their dreams, no matter what! My journey as a wedding planner has allowed me to cross paths with the most amazing couples. I enjoy hearing their love stories and learning their vision for the wedding day celebration.
I've curated a network of the best vendors and worked at some of the most unique venues. The ultimate goal of Events by Sheavonne is to make our couples enjoy an event filled with love, laughter, and support.
2. What's your experience as a wedding planner? How many weddings have you planned?
I've been planning weddings for 17 years. I've helped over 100 couples journey to the aisle
3. What sorts of services do you offer (month-of coordination, full-service planning, or à la carte planning)?
We offer Day of Coordination and a la carte services
4. How do payments work (a percentage of the wedding budget, a flat fee etc.)? What are the different packages that you offer and which one is your most popular package?
Our rates are flat fees based on the details of the couples event. That includes location, type of venue, number of guests etc.
5. Who else is in your team and how many people on your staff will be at the wedding?
I have a wonderful team of five.
6. What happens if you're sick or otherwise unable to be there on the day of the wedding?
I have a lead coordinator on my team that has been with me for close to a decade. She can run an event the same as me, perhaps even better.
7. How many meetings will you have with the couple and how will they be involved?
Couples are involved in as much or as little in the details that they would like. I oftern work with busy professionals who unforatunalty can not offer as much time as they would like. The average meetings are 2-3 per event.
8. Will you handle the invitations, from wording and ordering to the addressing and mailing? What about guest list coordination and RSVPs?
We assist with the inviation selection and halp you find the righte words to invite you loved ones to join you in the celebration of your love.
9. Do you handle rentals? Will you coordinate delivery, arrival and set up times with the photographer, the florist, the musicians and the caterer/banquet manager?
Yes, we create a full timeline that includes every detail of the wedding day.
10. Can you create a timeline that tells everyone involved in the planning process (other pros, members of the wedding party, to-be-weds and families) what to do and when to do it? How will you make sure everyone sticks to the schedule?