Planner - Nicole Salmoiraghi
- Business: Best Day Ever
- Location: Honolulu, Hawaii HI
- Experience: 10 Years
- Profile: Best Day Ever
- Website: www.bestdayeverhawaii.com
1. Introduction: What's your story?
Hi! I'm Nicole, owner and founder of Best Day Ever Hawaii weddings. My love for wedding planning started with planning my own wedding 10 years ago! I loved it so much I started a wedding planning business a few months later and since then I've helped hundreds of brides create their "best day ever" here in Hawaii. At Best Day Ever, we specialize in INTIMATE HEARTFELT WEDDINGS designed with STYLE. We are a boutique Hawai‘i wedding planner specializing in intimate and beautiful, stress-free destination weddings on O’ahu. Custom wedding planning for the ultimate Hawai‘i wedding experience.
Are you ready to start planning your “Best Day Ever”?
2. What's your experience as a wedding planner? How many weddings have you planned?
We have been in business since 2011 and planned hundreds of weddings but specialize in smaller more intimate personalized ceremony packages.
3. What sorts of services do you offer (month-of coordination, full-service planning, or à la carte planning)?
We have a variety of all-inclusive intimate wedding packages. We decided to move from full planning to more intimate pkgs. to better serve our international and destination brides. We help create beautiful one of a kind weddings and give you a very personalized and stress-free planning experience.
4. How do payments work (a percentage of the wedding budget, a flat fee etc.)? What are the different packages that you offer and which one is your most popular package?
Our packages are split up into 2-4 payments depending on when your wedding is and we can always work with you to create payment plan.
5. Who else is in your team and how many people on your staff will be at the wedding?
Best Day Ever's owner is Nicole and she oversees all weddings. There is also two assistant wedding coordinators - Alyssa and Brittney. We do bring on additional seasonal help all professionally trained first of course!
6. What happens if you're sick or otherwise unable to be there on the day of the wedding?
This is rare, but if your planner is sick, one of the other main planners will be at the wedding. Nicole, Alyssa or Britt will be there usually with an additional helper.
7. How many meetings will you have with the couple and how will they be involved?
For all of our packages we offer unlimited email correspondence and a personalized planner who will work with you from the start of planning until your wedding day. At the end Nicole will be there to oversee the wedding day. We only work with the best vendors on island and will only recommend vendors we know, love and trust. Additionally we get incredible vendor discounted rates which we pass directly on to our brides!
8. Will you handle the invitations, from wording and ordering to the addressing and mailing? What about guest list coordination and RSVPs?
We do not handle invites but can offer guidance here on where to get invites, what your RSVP dates should be and how and when they should be sent out.
9. Do you handle rentals? Will you coordinate delivery, arrival and set up times with the photographer, the florist, the musicians and the caterer/banquet manager?
We do handle rentals if it is included in our pkg. We also handle coordination of all vendors including photographer, florist, musician, officiant (all of them!).
10. Can you create a timeline that tells everyone involved in the planning process (other pros, members of the wedding party, to-be-weds and families) what to do and when to do it? How will you make sure everyone sticks to the schedule?
A detailed and personalized timeline is provided for all of our packages. It will include all vendor arrival times, everyones contact info. and all details pertaining to every vendor. We also make sure to organize and contact all vendors ahead of time, going over the timeline and set up details with them. Essentially, we coordinate everything (and I mean everything!) on your wedding day so that you just show up and can completely enjoy the day!