1. Introduction: What's your story?
To do what I do and call it a job is kinda funny to me. Hi, my name is Suher and I am owner of Forever Refined Events. I have been in this industry for 16 years and on January 2021 I became to owner, CEO of FRE. I was a little girl watching my mum do hair and make up for couples back in my hometown of Sydney Australia and I knew I would be in the wedding industry from such a young age. Watching brides get into their gowns and smile with soulful joy was so inspiring to me. Oh and when it came time to my wedding, I made sure to test my skills. Fast forward many many years, I am totally in love wit what I do and the couples I get to work with. This is total and pure bliss.
2. What's your experience as a wedding planner? How many weddings have you planned?
I can not give you a number but I will say that I have been involved with so many amazing wedding and I always shed a tear as I see my couple walk down the aisle. My experience stems from learning about my couples the first time we connect to the night of there wedding. I create life long friendships with my couples and love that I have so many legacy couples too.
3. What sorts of services do you offer (month-of coordination, full-service planning, or à la carte planning)?
- White glove service
- Full Plan
- Partial plan
- A la carte
- Month of
4. How do payments work (a percentage of the wedding budget, a flat fee etc.)? What are the different packages that you offer and which one is your most popular package?
Depending on the plan I would either do a percentage for my full plan and partial plan couples. My partial plan is the most popular and it really gives my couples a chance to be involved but also to know that I have their backs.
5. Who else is in your team and how many people on your staff will be at the wedding?
I have 6 ladies that work just as hard as I do and carry the company's motto. "If you are not enjoying what you are doing, hen find something that makes your heart happy"
6. What happens if you're sick or otherwise unable to be there on the day of the wedding?
I have never been in that situation but if ever, My game plan is to delegate my work to my assistants that have full access to all my clients info if needed.
7. How many meetings will you have with the couple and how will they be involved?
Every couple requires a set amount of calls, meetings and connections. I have an open policy with FRE and My couple get to chose how involved they want to be and or how unattached they chose to be till their big day.
8. Will you handle the invitations, from wording and ordering to the addressing and mailing? What about guest list coordination and RSVPs?
Yes... we love attention to detail and feel that it all starts with the first impression of any celebration. The invitations and stationary.
9. Do you handle rentals? Will you coordinate delivery, arrival and set up times with the photographer, the florist, the musicians and the caterer/banquet manager?
Yes. We always like to handle rentals and all vendors to make sure the wedding is managed well and our couples do not stress at all.
10. Can you create a timeline that tells everyone involved in the planning process (other pros, members of the wedding party, to-be-weds and families) what to do and when to do it? How will you make sure everyone sticks to the schedule?
I make sure that everyone has their responsibilities prior to the wedding date and make sure to have an open communication with all the vip guests at the wedding. My timeline i so detailed that you can plan it just by looking at the timeline. It is THAT detailed.