1. Introduction: What's your story?
My name is Nik Morina, I first got interested in wedding photography when I moved to the United States 11 years ago. I realized that this was what I wanted to do: Capture the Fun, Love, Unplanned moments, and individuality of people at weddings.
I adulate weddings, and you have to in this job! Luckily, despite being detailed about many things, I'm a complete romantic when it comes to weddings. I love photographing people in love and what better way to do so than by capturing a day when you are surrounded by love on all sides.
2. How long have you been shooting weddings? How many weddings have you photographed?
I started photography in 2005, I photographed my first wedding in 2006! I have photographed over 400 weddings and have witnessed some amazing stories ever since.
3. How would you describe your photography style?
We typically don't like to label ourselves with a style of photography. If we are to describe what we do, I would say that we are a group of misfits joined together by the love of photography and we approach weddings with a journalistic eye, capturing raw moments without intruding! When it comes to portraits, we like to portray confidence, mood, and a dream picturesque.
4. How well in advance should couples book their wedding photographer?
A good photographer usually books way in advance, our typical booking is done 12 to 18 months in advance.
Being that we have 4 strong seasons throughout the year, the peak wedding times are April through June and September through November
5. What are the different packages that you offer and which one is your most popular package?
Wedding collections start from 8 hours and up and include a team of two photographers as well as an assistant to best capture your story.
Starting Price for 8 Hour Modern Wedding Collections:
Lead Photographer Nik $4,195
Associate Lead Photographer David: $3,195
6. Are you the wedding photographer who will be shooting on the wedding day? Who else is there in your team?
Depending on the booking typically we have Nik and David as the main photographer, they each come with a second photographer to capture stories from two different angles as well as be at two different places at once.
A typical wedding day starts with bridal prep, where the main photographer starts with the bride and the second photographer starts with the groom. In general, we are a team of three people per wedding, two photographers and an assistant.
7. Do you charge a travel fee? For what distance? What does that cover?
Travel is included with our collections within 100 miles radius of Philadelphia, which covers most of the tree state area. But we do love to travel and you will often find us in all corners of the world photographing weddings.
8. Are albums or prints included in your packages?
We strongly believe in tangible products! All of our collections include a custom hand-made wedding album.
9. How long after the wedding will the couple receive the images? How will they be delivered?
Images are delivered within 4 to 6 weeks from the wedding day. Our delivery is done through a private state-of-the-art online gallery.
10. What is your cancellation and/or refund policy?
Our cancelation policy is based on how far ahead of the date the cancelation happens. Typically the deposit is a non-refundable fee.