Photographer - Stephan & Adriana Krause
- Business: Stephan & Adriana
- Location: Fresno, California CA
- Experience: 2 Years
- Photography Types: Weddings
- Website: stephanandadriana.com
1. Introduction: What's your story?
We are Stephan & Adriana, husband and wife, best friends, adventure partners, and your California elopement photographers.
We spend most of the year in Yosemite National Park, either capturing love stories or just hiking around and exploring for fun.
Elopements and Intimate Weddings are our passion, and we can't wait to help you plan your perfect day!
As you adventure wedding photographers, we'll be there all along the way, helping you find the perfect location for your ceremony, building your timeline, and more.
Your wedding day should be a reflection of you, and we can't wait to hear your story!
Some of our favorite things include traveling, getting up to chase sunrises, making fun of each other's hair in the morning, and exploring new places. Oh, and coffee. Lots of coffee.
2. How long have you been shooting weddings? How many weddings have you photographed?
We have been shooting weddings and elopements since October 2018. We have shot 45 weddings!
3. How would you describe your photography style?
Our photography style is simple and true. We believe your pictures should be timeless, so you can look back years from now and remember exactly how you felt, and what your day was like. We don't follow trendy editing styles, but we focus on staying true to your wedding day, to the colors of that day, and everything in between. Our editing style is simple and timeless.
4. How well in advance should couples book their wedding photographer?
Couples book us anywhere from 1 year to 1 week in advance (seriously)!
Our busiest months are March - June, and September - November.
Keeping an open mind mentality and considering getting married on a weekday will increase your chance of booking us! Weekday weddings are the best!
March, April, and October is a very famous month to get married, so our weekends tend to book out within 6 months - 1 year in advance.
5. What are the different packages that you offer and which one is your most popular package?
Elopements in California start at $2,250 for 4 hours of coverage.
Weddings in California start at $2,850 for 6 hours of coverage
We have add-ons such as engagement sessions, extra hours, prints & albums, and more!
Travel fees may apply for destinations further than 3 hours drive from Fresno, CA.
6. Are you the wedding photographer who will be shooting on the wedding day? Who else is there in your team?
Yes, it is always my husband and me! We are a team!
7. Do you charge a travel fee? For what distance? What does that cover?
Travel fees may apply for destinations further than 3 hours drive from Fresno, CA, which is where we are based.
8. Are albums or prints included in your packages?
No, but you can order them super easily after your wedding day! We'd be happy to design an album for you!
9. How long after the wedding will the couple receive the images? How will they be delivered?
Anywhere from 3 - 6 weeks.
We deliver high-quality edited pictures through a password protected online gallery.
10. What is your cancellation and/or refund policy?
To reserve your date, we require a signed contract and a retainer fee. The retainer fee is non-refundable, except in extreme cases, which are specified in the contract.