1. Introduction: What's your story?
Hey! I'm Matt!
I have spent most of my life traveling and living in dozens of different states/cities due to my parents being in the military and experiencing life as a professional skateboarder. Atlanta, Georgia is now where I call home with my beautiful wife Jessica and rad son Mason. I have been photographing people's lives full time since 2011 specializing in Georgia and destination weddings, engagements, family documentaries, and business content creation. I've grown over the years and we now have 3 associate photographers and videographers. We are also fully inclusive of all couples and love.
2. How long have you been shooting weddings? How many weddings have you photographed?
10 Years. I'm not 100% sure, but I'd say well over 400+.
3. How would you describe your photography style?
I'm a documentary-style photographer that tells authentic stories in an artful and dramatic way.
4. How well in advance should couples book their wedding photographer?
12-18 months if possible
5. What are the different packages that you offer and which one is your most popular package?
Elopement and Intimate Weddings - All-inclusive elopement and intimate wedding experiences include 4+ hours of wedding day coverage and high-resolution digital files starting at just $999.
Weddings - All-inclusive wedding experiences include an engagement session, 6+ hours of wedding day coverage, and a beautiful, custom-designed album starting at just $2399 with our most popular experience being $4399.
6. Are you the wedding photographer who will be shooting on the wedding day? Who else is there in your team?
100%! I personally only accept about 20 weddings a year and will always be the primary photographer for the full day of the wedding. My associate photographers accept up to 25 weddings a year. I prefer to work alone unless there's a need or want for an additional photographer. Other than that, there might be 1-3 videographers if the couple has opted for that expereience.
7. Do you charge a travel fee? For what distance? What does that cover?
I actually specialize in destination weddings and have for about the last 7 years. I have and will photograph a wedding anywhere! I do not charge travel fees for weddings anywhere in the continental US.
8. Are albums or prints included in your packages?
Yes! As much as I love digital, nothing can replace the experience of being able to hold, smell, and truly immerse yourself in a story than a beautiful, custom made album.
9. How long after the wedding will the couple receive the images? How will they be delivered?
I quote a 12-14 week turnaround but I pride myself on 1-2 weeks. I deliver everything digitally.
10. What is your cancellation and/or refund policy?
I'm happy to work with the need to cancel or receive a refund. I always want couples to have the best possible expereience.