Photographer - Victor and Mayroth Vega
- Business: Privilege Photography
- Location: Santa Ana, California CA
- Experience: 12 Years
- Photography Types: Engagements, Family, Weddings
- Profile: Privilege Photography
- Website: www.privilegephotography.com
1. Introduction: What's your story?
Our names are Victor and Mayroth Vega and we thank you for your interest in our photography. This is just a little of who we are.
We have know each other for 14 years and married for 6. We have a beautiful baby ‘Thiago’, lately we have been experiencing parenthood and well… we wouldn’t change it for anything, he is our world and motivation. We love to meet new people and new places, there is always something new to photograph specially during special events when emotions are their peak.
We live in a very interesting time don’t we? Some of us may think that because we live in the year 2020 we live in the ‘future’ yet our grandparents or even our parents don’t have much recorded history although photography started at around 1826, almost 200 years!
We love photography because we are able to capture our history for generations to come, can you imagine our great grand children and so on being able to know who they came from and for them to understand who they are.
We love our family and so we promise to treat you like such. Our passion for photography has led us to create a meaningful and successful decade long business that has enabled us to perfect our skills along the years the art of capturing both big and little meaningful moments that show who we are.
“You always gain by giving love”
— Reese Witherspoon
2. How long have you been shooting weddings? How many weddings have you photographed?
Our dream is to capture memories and really early in our lives, right after high school, we were given the opportunity to engage as second shooters and learn... we’re talking about 2007 so we have a minimum experience of 13 years :)
3. How would you describe your photography style?
Mostly natural, we let nature show and your natural selfs.
Candids, light and airy, traditional.
4. How well in advance should couples book their wedding photographer?
First come first served and only.. we are a photographer couple and we won’t send any body else but us. To be sure you can book us book us with at least 6 months in advance.
5. What are the different packages that you offer and which one is your most popular package?
-All day coverage 10 hour max (getting ready, ceremony, and reception) -100 fully fixed full res images
-2 photographers -All day coverage -200 fully fixed full res images
6. Are you the wedding photographer who will be shooting on the wedding day? Who else is there in your team?
Víctor and Mayroth
Just us :)
7. Do you charge a travel fee? For what distance? What does that cover?
Traveling outside Orange County
Within an hour : $ 199
2 hour: $350
8. Are albums or prints included in your packages?
Call us for the latest packages
9. How long after the wedding will the couple receive the images? How will they be delivered?
Within 3 months if there are any albums.
Most Photography packets within a month
10. What is your cancellation and/or refund policy?
Initial deposit can be returned within a month after contract initiated.