1. Introduction: What's your story?
We are a husband-and-wife duo dedicated to creating beautiful keepsakes. MKEshoots Photography specializes in wedding and portrait photography. Serving couples in love around the globe.
Over 5-years plus in the game of professional wedding photography, we place great importance on documenting the wedding day and capturing its essence through timeless pictures.
2. How long have you been shooting weddings? How many weddings have you photographed?
We have been shoot wedding since 2015, and have photographed around 110+ weddings
3. How would you describe your photography style?
Our style? Capturing natural, documentary-style, candid photos. This allows us to take in all the unexpected but unforgettable moments that happen throughout the day. Through our modern and artistic photography, we aim to tell the timeless love story of every couple we work with.
The ultimate goal? To relive your wedding day again and again through timeless and precious photos.
4. How well in advance should couples book their wedding photographer?
We recommend couples to book at least a year before their wedding date so this way the can lock the date with us and also we can focus on to build a relation with them so we are not like strangers to them in their wedding day.
5. What are the different packages that you offer and which one is your most popular package?
We offer 4 types of packages differing from length of times and different add ons.
The most popular one is package called Elite, it's an 8 hour coverage, that meets sweet spot for many couples.
6. Are you the wedding photographer who will be shooting on the wedding day? Who else is there in your team?
I will be the primary photographer on the wedding day. We have 3 more photographers in team one of them is my wife.
7. Do you charge a travel fee? For what distance? What does that cover?
We don't charge travel feels for weddings within California, and Texas. for any other destination wedding we just charge for airfare and that's is. no other hidden fee. :)
8. Are albums or prints included in your packages?
Yes, higher the package, prints and albums can added. you can also add it separately
9. How long after the wedding will the couple receive the images? How will they be delivered?
After 3 weeks, I deliver the images. Couples get an online gallery first and once they have reviewed, I ship them our custom wooden box USB.
10. What is your cancellation and/or refund policy?
If a wedding is cancelled before a month, We charge 50% of the total cost, and if wedding is cancelled within the month of wedding we charge 75%.
During covid, we are little more flexible. For weddings cancelled due to covid-19 we charge no cancellation fee.