1. Introduction: What's your story?
I am an Icelandic wedding and event photographer, currently based in Fayetteville, Arkansas. I've been shooting for 13 years with a focus on events for the past 6 and weddings exclusively for the past 4. I love to make candid and spontaneous photos!
2. How long have you been shooting weddings? How many weddings have you photographed?
I've been shooting weddings exclusively for the past 4 years. But did between 4-5 weddings a year before then. I've done about 120 so far.
3. How would you describe your photography style?
Documentary style mixed with a little editorial. I prefer to stay in the back and let moments happen but will totally take charge if needed.
4. How well in advance should couples book their wedding photographer?
Between 9-18 months, depending on the season. 15-18 for spring and fall weddings. 9-12 for other seasons.
5. What are the different packages that you offer and which one is your most popular package?
I offer short elopement packages and then wedding packages. My most popular option is the full-day 8-hour package. It's a perfect fit for a wedding in one location.
6. Are you the wedding photographer who will be shooting on the wedding day? Who else is there in your team?
I'll always be there. I'll sometimes bring a 2nd photographer and an assistant.
7. Do you charge a travel fee? For what distance? What does that cover?
100 miles from Downtown Fayetteville Square. No travel fees for 8 and 10 hour packages.
8. Are albums or prints included in your packages?
Yes! In my wedding packages.
9. How long after the wedding will the couple receive the images? How will they be delivered?
Between 3-7 weeks. Longer in fall and shorter in winter.
10. What is your cancellation and/or refund policy?
Weddings cancelled more than a month before incur no charge. 2-4 weeks before is 50% and less than 2 weeks is full charge.