1. Introduction: What's your story?
Hi I’m Tina Long! I absolutely love officiating weddings! What started over 12 years ago when a friend asked me to officiate their wedding continues to be a passion for me today.
2. What's your experience as a wedding officiant? How many weddings have your officiated?
Since 2009 I have had the privilege of officiating hundreds of weddings! Each couple is unique as is their ceremony.
3. How far in advance do couples need to secure your services?
Many couples book as soon as they are engaged as my schedule fills up over a year in advance. Of course I always try to accommodate short notice ceremonies as well as elopements.
4. How would you describe your officiant style?
I have a very laid back easy going style that my couples really seem to be drawn to. For me ceremonies are all about the couple, I have a way of connecting with my couples making guests feel as though I have known them for years.
5. What are your fees for officiating a wedding?
$100 - Elopement at a park in Mansfield, Tx
$225 - Officiant fee - Ceremony
$350 - Officiant fee - Ceremony & Rehearsal
6. What do you wear when you officiate a wedding?
Generally I wear a pant suit with a coordinating top.
7. How many pre-wedding sessions will the couple need to have with you?
I don’t require a pre-wedding session, but will meet with couples in person, by zoom, over the phone, by text or email as requested!
8. Will you be able to create a personalized ceremony?
Each ceremony is customized for the couple with their answers to a questionnaire I send.
9. Are you available to travel if needed?
Absolutely, I love to travel
10. What is your cancellation and/or refund policy?
A $100 non refundable deposit is required to secure a date on my calendar. If the date is cancelled the deposit is not refundable unless I am able to fill the date.