1. Introduction: What's your story?
I have been a makeup artist and licensed esthetician for more than ten years, specializing in weddings. I am based in Bakersfield but work throughout California. I am one of the most sought after makeup artists in Bakersfield, known for my expertise creating flawless complexions, classic looks and enhancing beautiful skin. Whether it is to subtly enhance a face or completely transform it, I have proven to be a master of my craft. My talent and passion for my work have elevated me to the top of the local makeup industry.
2. What's your experience as a bridal hair & makeup artist? How many brides are in there in your portfolio?
I have more than ten years of experience as a makeup artist and do more than 100 brides a year.
3. What are the different packages that you offer and which one is your most popular package?
I don't over set packages. I offer individual, personalized service to each bride.
4. Do you have a team of assistants or will you be the only artist that day? What will happen if you're sick or have an emergency on the wedding day?
i work on my brides personally but depending on the bridal party's needs I can bring a second or third artist when needed. I also have back ups when needed.
5. Do you charge a travel fee? For what distance? What does that cover?
We know that on a stressful day it is much easier for someone to come to you so that you can enjoy and relax on your special day. We do not charge a travel fee if your location is 15 miles or less. In the event that you are out of that area the travel charge is at a rate of $1.25 a mile round trip.
6. Can the bride book a wedding makeup trial appointment and will you also do a trial before the wedding?
Yes, and i suggest that clients schedule a trial makeup session at least 3 months in advance of their wedding or special event. This allows a customized look to be developed for each client’s unique style.
7. What beauty products do you use and would you be open to the bride using her own make-up?
I use only the highest quality products on the market. All of our products are HD, waterproof and water-resistant. Most of the brands in our artist kits are of professional grade, Which assures gorgeous and long lasting finish, Some of our favorite brands are glossier, Nars, Marc Jacobs, KKWB, Huda Beauty & Dior.
8. How can you make the bride's wedding makeup last and look good in photos?
I have never had anyone say it didn’t last so I know it will last. I have done many brides at 9 in the morning and their makeup is perfect until the end of their reception. Of course, you will have to touch up with blot powder and touch up your lips throughout the day.
9. How long will makeup take on the day and how long will you be staying for on the day?
Bridal Makeup will take about 1.5 hours.
10. What is your cancellation and/or refund policy?
I do require a deposit/retainer to hold your date. And deposits are non transferable or refundable