Hair & Makeup Artist - Cynthia Foster
- Business: CP Wedding Artistry
- Location: San Diego, California CA
- Experience: 10 Years
- Website: www.cpweddingartistry.com
1. Introduction: What's your story?
Hi Everyone! My name is Cynthia Foster and I am the owner of CP Wedding Artistry. My passion has always been styling and make-up. I am an independent contractor who has been contracted through three different companies in Southern California; The Vanity Belle, Bijou Beautiful and Artistic Wedding Hair. Now, I have my own company doing what I love best!
I am a CA and CO state licensed Cosmetologist and a certified Make-up Artist located in San Diego, CA. I have been in the industry for 10 years now doing what I love best - Weddings and Events!
Working with brides on one of the biggest days of their lives is one of the most rewarding experiences. My favorite thing about being a part of someone's special day is seeing how happy you can make someone by showing them an enhanced version of themselves. I love making people feel beautiful. I strive to always put the bride first and help make your big day run smoothly and stress-free.
2. What's your experience as a bridal hair & makeup artist? How many brides are in there in your portfolio?
My full career has been weddings! I have been doing weddings now for 10 years and have done 100's of weddings to date!
3. What are the different packages that you offer and which one is your most popular package?
I offer hair and makeup for all ages. The only package we offer is the Bridal Package which includes Hair and Makeup for the Trial and Day Of services. Airbrush is included for the trial.
4. Do you have a team of assistants or will you be the only artist that day? What will happen if you're sick or have an emergency on the wedding day?
Depending on the size of your party and your ready time, we do have additional artists assisting. I've been fortunate to never have to send someone in my stead but, if it ever happened where I was unable to do your wedding, I would be sending artists in my place. You NEVER have to worry about being left without hair and makeup on your big day!
5. Do you charge a travel fee? For what distance? What does that cover?
I charge a standard travel fee of $30 for all of San Diego. If your wedding is located outside of San Diego, we charge an additional $1 per mile from 92069.
6. Can the bride book a wedding makeup trial appointment and will you also do a trial before the wedding?
Yes, if a bride wants a Bridal Trial I will be the artist who does the trial and day of services.
7. What beauty products do you use and would you be open to the bride using her own make-up?
I use a very wide array of makeup products, many of which are paraben and cruelty free. If anyone feels more comfortable having me use their products, I'm all for it! I want you to feel as comfortable as possible with your makeup for the day of.
8. How can you make the bride's wedding makeup last and look good in photos?
I use finishing spray, waterproof foundation, eye liner, mascara and lash glue to make sure your happy tears don't leave you wiping away your makeup and lasts all day/night long!
9. How long will makeup take on the day and how long will you be staying for on the day?
Each service takes about 45 minutes. How long the artists stay all depends on your timeline and how large your bridal party is.
10. What is your cancellation and/or refund policy?
For COVID related cancellations, you can cancel without penalty. We always try to work with you and reschedule with you if you reschedule. For all other cancellations there is a 25% fee for the total of the Day Of services. There is no refund policy due to the fact that we do not take a deposit. We only require a signed contract to hold your date.