Hair & Makeup Artist - Blake McCall
- Business: Blake Charles Salon
- Location: San Francisco, California CA
- Experience: 25 Years
- Profile: Blake Charles Salon
- Website: blakecharlessalons.com
1. Introduction: What's your story?
We're a full service salon offering hair, makeup, nails, and skincare services. After 25 years of being Joseph Cozza Salon we re-branded to Blake Charles Salon. We have the same great hair stylists and makeup artists that have made us a top choice for brides throughout San Francisco and the entire bay area. We offer in-salon services or we can come to you. With a variety of hair stylists and makeup artists to chose from we can put you with someone who has experience and the talent to perfect the look you want.
2. What's your experience as a bridal hair & makeup artist? How many brides are in there in your portfolio?
We have stylists and makeup artists with experience ranging from 3 years-35 years. Whether you're looking for a classic or contemporary hair style we can provide you with the right stylist to perfect your look. 2 of our stylists are signed brand educators by Kerastase and Shu Uemera.
3. What are the different packages that you offer and which one is your most popular package?
Please visit our website for pricing information. Onsite pricing is quoted.
4. Do you have a team of assistants or will you be the only artist that day? What will happen if you're sick or have an emergency on the wedding day?
Depends on the amount of people. Some weddings only require a single hair stylist and makeup artist and some require additional staff.
5. Do you charge a travel fee? For what distance? What does that cover?
Yes, we charge a travel fee. We have provided services throughout the Bay Area, Napa, Sonoma, etc.
6. Can the bride book a wedding makeup trial appointment and will you also do a trial before the wedding?
Yes, we prefer this and this can be booked in salon.
7. What beauty products do you use and would you be open to the bride using her own make-up?
We carry, Oribe, Kerastase, Shu Uemera, & Iles Forumla hair styling products. We have our own custom brand makeup and can offer custom blended foundation. We can use the brides makeup as well.
8. How can you make the bride's wedding makeup last and look good in photos?
Proper prepping of the skin with proper skincare is important and one of our talented estheticians can help with that process prior to the wedding day. Primers are always important when starting the makeup. We use higher quality products and making sure the bride has well applied makeup with contrast will help the makeup last and look good in photos. Proper contouring is also important. We recommend our lipstick seal as well.
9. How long will makeup take on the day and how long will you be staying for on the day?
Makeup will take 1:00-1:15. We are flexible depending on the brides requests on how long we will be onsite for.
10. What is your cancellation and/or refund policy?
No charge for 2+ weeks notice.
1-2 weeks notice is a 50% fee.
Less than 1 week prior 100% of services will be charged.