1. Introduction: What's your story?
My name is Carla Bejan-Negru, but I won't be offended if you call me Elena, my company is named after my grandma who instilled in me a love of flowers, and work ethic that inspired me to venture into floral design. Because I'm one of those unicorns that's very creative and also structured, event design and planning perfectly blends the two into my calling. I work with my mom, and I love designing for clients that are excited for new, creative ideas, and more than anything I love curating details along the way that end up giving my clients an "aha" moment when it all comes together.
2. What's your experience as a wedding florist business? How many weddings are in there in your portfolio?
Our business is in it's 6th year and we've executed hundreds of weddings.
3. How far in advance do couples need to secure your services?
We typically book 6 to 9 months out
4. How do you price your floral arrangements? What are the different packages that you offer and which one is your most popular package?
We only provide full service events, and our pricing is based on style, event needs, and scope, we do not have packages as each event is unique
5. How many meetings will you have with the couple, and how will they be involved?
For our design clients we typically have 2 calls and 1 or 2 in person meetings, but we are flexible
6. Who else is in your team and how many people on your staff will be at the wedding?
Our team ranged from 2-10 depending on the size of each event
7. How would you describe your design style? (e.g. traditional, modern, rustic, organic)
Our go to design aesthetic is organic, flowy and gardeny, but we have a wide range of techniques to fit our client's needs.
8. Who will handle setup and delivery? What other services do you offer?
We are a full service design company and take care of each aspect of wedding day for our clients. We deliver personal flowers to the hotel, deliver flowers to venues, set up, flip ceremony to reception spaces when needed, and break down at the end of the night
9. What happens to the flowers after the wedding?
We try our best to donate flowers after each event.
10. What is your cancellation and/or refund policy?
Our contract is designed to protect both us and our clients in case of unforeseen events.