1. Introduction: What's your story?
Kiku Floral started 38 years ago in the heart of Chinatown Fresno. We have since been blessed with being able to establish a large customer based & developed many vendor relationships along the way. Throughout our many years of business we have relocated 3 times but now have our Full Service Floral Shop at our beautiful Yamada Ranch in Reedley, California. We carry many flowers from around the world & offer only exceptional service in the best way we can!
2. What's your experience as a wedding florist business? How many weddings are in there in your portfolio?
As a wedding florist we continue to learn new things everyday and enjoy working with our customers to make sure their weddings are everything they dreamed of. We offer Full Service from flowers to décor & have many events under our belts. In a year we do about 150 weddings & more with other occasions.
3. How far in advance do couples need to secure your services?
The sooner they book the better. A couple of months to a year in advance is always best.
4. How do you price your floral arrangements? What are the different packages that you offer and which one is your most popular package?
5. How many meetings will you have with the couple, and how will they be involved?
Sometimes none, with everything being online they can be involved through email, text messages, or even facetime!
6. Who else is in your team and how many people on your staff will be at the wedding?
Larry my husband & I, plus my 3 kids, & 3 Staff members. Depending on the size of the wedding & details it can vary from one person to ALL of us at one event at a time.
7. How would you describe your design style? (e.g. traditional, modern, rustic, organic)
We can do it all !
8. Who will handle setup and delivery? What other services do you offer?
Myself & or my employees will handle setup / delivery.
9. What happens to the flowers after the wedding?
Our clients by all means can do what they want with the flowers. They can keep them, preserve them or give them away to their attendees.
10. What is your cancellation and/or refund policy?
Our contract between our clients & I states these policies.