1. Introduction: What's your story?
My wife Christina and I met in college while we were completing our diploma on video production. We both have the passion for drama and movies. We have been devoted to our business for over 12 years, having served over a thousand couples. We are blessed to have three little angels in our lives and they are indeed keeping us very busy. I like to be creative and stay focus on filming the couple with inspiration. I'm a wedding videographer at heart, not a businessman. ^^
2. How long have you been filming weddings? How many weddings have you filmed?
We both have been filming weddings since 2002, it is about 19 years. We filmed over 1k weddings. OMG!! Times flies...
3. How would you describe your videography style?
Our cinematic style of videography flows wonderfully, telling each story in a stimulating and romantic way. While spontaneous or sudden incidences may throw a novice videographer off, the crew at Filmman Video smartly capture it, using it to offer a different visual perspective of the wedding day.
4. How well in advance should couples book their wedding videographer?
One year before the wedding, because we are based on First Come First Served.
5. What are the different packages that you offer and which one is your most popular package?
The cinematic Style package is our most popular package. Please visit our price quote at below link.
6. Are you the wedding videographer who will be filming on the wedding day? How many camera people and cameras will be operating on the day?
FilmmanVideo is a Husband and Wife team. We both will be as a lead if we do have 2 weddings on the day. For Cinematic package, it will have 2 videographers and at least 3 cameras will be operating on the day.
7. Do you charge a travel fee? For what distance? What does that cover?
Yes, We do charge for travel fee if the location has to drive for more than one hour from our location. Besides, we also have a flat rate for a Destination Wedding. Please contact me for more information at email@example.com
8. How do you back-up your footage to ensure no footage is lost and for how long do you keep the footage after the wedding?
We always make two copies of the footage to different hard disk and we will keep the final mpg4 video for more then 5 years.
9. How long after the wedding will the couple receive the video? And how will the video be delivered?
The processing time is about 3~4 weeks. The final product will be in USB and we will mail the USB after we are done editing.
10. What is your cancellation and/or refund policy?
Non refundable deposit.