1. Introduction: What's your story?
Hey everyone, it's Cheyenne! I'm a wife and dog mom based out of Sacramento California, who has way too much fun taking portraits of amazing people. I'd love an opportunity to make some magic with you!
2. How long have you been shooting weddings? How many weddings have you photographed?
I've been shooting weddings for 3 years and as of today I have shot 63 weddings.
3. How would you describe your photography style?
People have described my style as sometimes dark and moody, earthy and jewel toned, somewhat true to color. I really like flat blacks and dark skies.
4. How well in advance should couples book their wedding photographer?
Feel free to book with me up to two years in advance! Usually photographers book up quickly and very far in advance, and many photographers fill up the entire year. Photography is my full-time job, so I will book as far out as two years in advance but I also frequently book last minute events. Just to be safe, I highly recommend you book your photographer as one of your very first vendors.
5. What are the different packages that you offer and which one is your most popular package?
I offer 2 different elopement packages and 3 weddings packages. My Silver Wedding Package is my most popular, it's the basic full 8 hour day package that suits most needs. Sometimes clients will add a second photographer for extra coverage, but it's always optional.
6. Are you the wedding photographer who will be shooting on the wedding day? Who else is there in your team?
I'm always the lead photographer on your wedding day, but if you opted in for a second photographer then I will choose a friend of mine with similar skill and shooting style to work side by side with me.
7. Do you charge a travel fee? For what distance? What does that cover?
Depending on the package you chose, some of them cover travel and lodging fees. The ones that don't will have an added fee based on the total miles I travel to your wedding and whether or not I will need to book lodging.
8. Are albums or prints included in your packages?
Albums and prints are not included, but can be purchased for an additional charge.
9. How long after the wedding will the couple receive the images? How will they be delivered?
Depending on how many hours I spent at your wedding will determine how many images you receive and how quickly you receive them. Smaller weddings will get delivered faster, longer and larger weddings will take longer to edit.
10. What is your cancellation and/or refund policy?
Your event can be cancelled at any time. If you already paid the non-refundable retainer fee, that will be applied as credit for future use for any photography service of your choice.