Photographer - Brittney Farra
- Business: Astray Photography
- Location: San Diego, California CA
- Experience: 7 Years
- Photography Types: Engagements, Family, Weddings
- Profile: Astray Photography
- Website: www.astrayphotography.com
1. Introduction: What's your story?
What started out as a hobby and love for the wide open road while documenting our travels in high school has turned into a full time career capturing real, authentic love stories across the world. We live for those small intimate moments that happen in the blink of an eye.
// PHOTOGRAPHS … HAVE THE POWER TO SLOW DOWN TIME,
TO CAPTURE THE MOMENTS, TO HOLD ONTO THEM FOREVER. //
2. How long have you been shooting weddings? How many weddings have you photographed?
We are so excited you stumbled across our work, and even more excited to hear all about your wedding ideas! To be able to work side by side one another and shoot together is one of the greatest gifts we could have ever imagined. It’s the little things for us - We are happiest spending time with good company and strolling the beach with our beautiful little girl which is typically how we start and end each day. We have been shooting weddings since 2016 and have loved every minute of it! We have photographed plus or minus 500 weddings over the past several years.
3. How would you describe your photography style?
Our editing style is often described as moody, rich tones that we edit each of our galleries to reflect. There are so many incredibly talented artists and we want to make sure our couples love our work enough to trust us in the process of capturing the entirety of their day in a real organic way. If this sounds like what you are searching for, lets connect!
4. How well in advance should couples book their wedding photographer?
The sooner the better! Usually the venue is secured, and next is the photographer. We typically book 12-18 months in advance. We do have a team so we do take on multiple weddings just in case couples are a little behind on the wedding planning.
5. What are the different packages that you offer and which one is your most popular package?
We offer smaller elopements to large weddings with hundreds of guest counts. Please feel free to head over to our website to see what are packages are starting at :)
6. Are you the wedding photographer who will be shooting on the wedding day? Who else is there in your team?
“To Have Someone Understand Your Mind Is A Different
Kind of Intimacy”
As mentioned we do have a team and instill the utmost trust in them to capture the style and vibe of your day.
7. Do you charge a travel fee? For what distance? What does that cover?
Each location is different. We custom each destination wedding package often including one photographer & one videographer or two photographers. Wherever you are thinking of saying "I do" we're down for the thrill and would love to talk details about locations you have in mind.
8. Are albums or prints included in your packages?
Yes they are! We love prints, it's so much more memorable printing your photos to look at as oppose to having them just sit on your computer.
9. How long after the wedding will the couple receive the images? How will they be delivered?
We deliver our high-resolution photos on an online gallery, that we absolutely love and get super excited to share with our couples! We also deliver the wedding day photos on a custom USB with a super rad detailed box, that we are totally obsessed with!! (can’t wait for you to get yours in the mail!!) The engagement gallery is delivered 7-10 days from your shoot & wedding day photos and films are delivered 8 weeks from your wedding day.
10. What is your cancellation and/or refund policy?
We require a 50% non refundable deposit to secure your date, after that the final balance is due two weeks before your wedding day.
As we block out your date months and sometimes years in advance we are securing that date and turning away countless other couples so our deposits are non refundable.