1. Introduction: What's your story?
We are an award-winning DJ Company based in Los Angeles, California.
We specialize in clients who are extremely passionate about music and understand how much impact the DJ/MC will have on the entire wedding day.
The owner is a former nightclub & celebrity DJ who has handpicked a team of amazing & dynamic entertainers.
We are full-production, so can also provide sound, lighting, and photobooth services.
2. What's your experience as a wedding DJ? How many weddings have you done?
We started in 2007 and do about 60-100 weddings each year.
However, our focus is "quality over quantity" so we only book out about 3-5 weddings per any given day.
3. How far in advance do couples need to book your services?
If you have a specific style and vision for your day musically, we recommend at least 6-12 months in advance.
4. What's your rate? What does that include?
Our rates fluccuate based on the date (Saturday vs Friday/Sunday) length, location and amount of gear required.
We have 3 tiers of DJs based on experience level:
Master Level (10+ years)
Pro Level (6-10 years)
Associate Level (2-5 years)
That being said, our packages start at $1500 for a 4 hour reception and max out around $5K for 6 hours with full sound & lighting production.
5. Are you available to travel if needed?
Yes, we do destination weddings!
6. How would you describe your style?
Eclectic and creative.
We have exceptional room awareness and a chameleon-like ability to adapt our music programming based on crowd response.
As MCs, we can be dynamic and engage guests when needed, but avoid extra mic chatter or anything that would seem to cheesy.
7. What's your backup plan if there's an equipment malfunction? Do you bring backup equipment?
PPPPP= Proper Planning Prevents Poor Performance :)
We always have backup equipment as well as a DJ/MC on call every weekend in case of emergency.
8. What's your sick day policy?
If a DJ was to become sick just prior to your event we'd notify you immediately and offer you 2 options of an equally talented replacement.
9. How do you motivate a shy crowd to dance? What do you do to motivate the crowd if nobody is dancing?
All depends on the client.
If we are approved to do some fun games then we'll engage guests that way.
If the clients want to avoid anything "cheesy" then we focus on playing music that we know the party people will dance to and they bring out the rest eventually.
Another trick is to announce a "group photo" on the dance floor. Once everyone is on the floor we take a photo and then drop a hot song!
10. What is your cancellation and/or refund policy?
The retainer is non-refundable but transferable for up to 1 year in event of needing to reschedule.