Known around these parts as “The Shepard Place” this homestead was built in 1920 and was trade and residence to the Shepard family for over 90 years. Four generations worked this beautiful southwestern Ohio farmland.
Living and loving through good times and hard times, the Shepards created a magnificent “place” and made a home for their family’s memories and traditions.
Recent renovations have brought this property up to date without losing its original charm. The 3500 square foot barn is now a wedding and event venue unmatched in its rustic elegance.
Renovations to the home have added modern conveniences to this country masterpiece while preserving the dignity and history of rural living in the 1900s. Today the tradition continues; The Shepard Place is STILL a place where everlasting memories are born.