Raw Flower

Description

The Consultation

We will meet for an initial complimentary consultation in order to discuss your plans and to get to know each other. after all, we’re going to be spending many hours collaborating together over the next few months! the initial consultation usually takes approximately an hour. come prepared to share any ideas about wedding colors and attire, favorite (or not-so favorite) flowers, and a description of the vibe and/or mood you would like to create for your special day. if these details have yet to be determined, fear not. we can brainstorm together!

Visionary Proposal

After our meeting, we will create and send to you a personalized, complete proposal. this will include the description and price of every arrangement being made for your wedding (examples might be: ceremony arrangements, centerpieces, flower girl halo, personal flowers, cake decoration, and so on). you will also receive pictures and collages of all of the flowers, vases, and styles of arrangements being used to create your floral décor.

Commitment Agreement

When you are comfortable with the proposal, a formal contract will be signed and a 20% non-refundable deposit will be required in order to reserve your event date. the remaining 80% will be due no later than three weeks before your wedding (this is when we order all of the flowers and supplies for your floral arrangements).

Delivery/Breakdown

We will deliver, set up, and breakdown your flowers at the agreed-upon date and time specified in the final contract.

Vendor Profile - Raw Flower Team

Raw Flower Team

Reviews


Write A Review

You May Also Like

Accent Floral Design
3906 W 86th St, Indianapolis, IN 46268, USA
Eagledale Florist
3615 W 30th St, Indianapolis, IN 46222, USA