J&S Media


We’re Jennifer & Scott

Hey there!

We’ve been together for over 7 years and got married in January of 2021! We met at the University of South Florida in 2013, quickly became best friends, then more than friends. We both love New York City and got engaged overlooking the Brooklyn Bridge! We have two fur babies – Leo & Liza. We adopted them while going to go buy a goldfish ?

We started J&S Media in 2016 and fairly quickly became full-time wedding videographers & photographers. We pride ourselves in the experience and product that we provide to each of our clients! We’re continuously growing, learning, and improving. We’ve spent years perfecting the client experience, how we work together as a team, training trusted team members, and telling your story through both photo and video. Scott is also a gear-head, aka, you’re getting the best equipment to capture your day; our wallets may not be happy, but you will be ?

Vendor Profile - Jennifer & Scott

Jennifer & Scott


For video, we offer a 4-5 minute film and an 8-10 minute film. For photo, we have one set all-day package for up to 10 hours. We have optional add-ons as well for an engagement session, full ceremony video, full toasts videos, and a 1-minute trailer.
We have a 5-6 week turnaround for both photo and video.
For photo-only or video-only packages, it'll be Jennifer and Scott. We may bring an assistant if we feel the need. For photo+video packages, more often than not we'll have a 4-person team, but we may have a 3-person team if we believe that's what's needed.
We require the signed contract and a 25% non-refundable retainer to book. The remaining 75% is due 30 days prior to your wedding day. We take payments online through Square or via personal check.
We LOVE to travel for weddings! We adapt to new venues and environments well and we love getting creative in these new spots. Most of our weddings take place in Florida or New York, but we're open to any state or country!



Write A Review

You May Also Like

Ricker Films
Atlantic Blvd, Jacksonville, FL 32225, USA
Illuminate Productions
12235 SW 115th Terrace, Miami, FL ...