1. Introduction: What's your story?
My name is Nick Roth. I come from a background in commercial video production and photography. I've worked on many projects within the Cleveland community and strive to continue just that.
My love for documenting weddings has grown exponentially. It is an honor to receive all the trust to capture someone's most important day of their life. The reactions of my clients after they view the images or video work is truly priceless.
I focus on quality over quantity as I try to stay under only 25 events per year.
2. How long have you been filming weddings? How many weddings have you filmed?
I've been filming weddings for a little over 6 years now. I honestly couldn't count how many weddings I've documented.
3. How would you describe your videography style?
I would say my style is more candid with a touch of directing on live event scenarios. It's my job to make each individual and scene the best way it can possibly look all while maintaining that journalistic approach.
4. How well in advance should couples book their wedding videographer?
The sooner the better. I've had people book me out years in advance and I've also booked projects within 48 hours. The more in advance you're able to book and plan, the better.
5. What are the different packages that you offer and which one is your most popular package?
All of our packages are custom to each event. Our most popular package is a highlight video throughout the entire day of wedding and those usually have a duration of 5-10 mins.
6. Are you the wedding videographer who will be filming on the wedding day? How many camera people and cameras will be operating on the day?
I generally am the person shooting although there are times I have other crew members fill in for me. Each wedding has a minimum of 2 cameras rolling through each important event.
7. Do you charge a travel fee? For what distance? What does that cover?
Depending on the location will determine how much is charged for travel. Travel expenses usually cover the airfare, hotel, car, and a daily per diem.
8. How do you back-up your footage to ensure no footage is lost and for how long do you keep the footage after the wedding?
We keep multiple streams of back up. At least 3 different physical hard drives and 1 included Google Drive.
9. How long after the wedding will the couple receive the video? And how will the video be delivered?
Our couples will receive their video or photographs within 90 business days.
10. What is your cancellation and/or refund policy?
Every situation is different, we are easy to work with.