1. Introduction: What's your story?
Dylan and Julie got into the industry after editing their own wedding video and falling in love with the weddings and telling every unique love story. They’ve put countless hours of time into studying the elements of cinematography, editing, composition and what makes a great wedding video come to life.
They specialize in full-day wedding coverage that showcases every special moment from putting on the earrings and straightening the tie to saying ‘I do’ and popping the champagne. Their background includes travel/destination filming as well as capturing the sacred elements of Catholic wedding masses. Their filming style focuses on personal storytelling of their couples’ love stories, making each film unique, authentic and memorable. They’re expert travelers and willing to travel far and wide to ensure you remember your wedding day with an authentic, personal wedding film.
2. How long have you been filming weddings? How many weddings have you filmed?
We began filming in 2019 and have filmed over 40 weddings already!
3. How would you describe your videography style?
We take a storytelling approach to our films with an emphasis on quality audio to tell each couple's personal love story.
4. How well in advance should couples book their wedding videographer?
We normally book 12 months out, especially for busy seasons like late summer and fall.
5. What are the different packages that you offer and which one is your most popular package?
Our packages are always being tweaked and approved upon based on client feedback so contact us for the current details!
6. Are you the wedding videographer who will be filming on the wedding day? How many camera people and cameras will be operating on the day?
Dylan and Julie both film on the day of the wedding and sometimes even have an assistant on the crew.
7. Do you charge a travel fee? For what distance? What does that cover?
We charge travel for locations over 25 miles from Indianapolis at $1 per mile round trip. For locations more than 90 minutes away we also charge a a lodging stipend for 1-2 nights depending on the wedding day schedule.
8. How do you back-up your footage to ensure no footage is lost and for how long do you keep the footage after the wedding?
We have many practices that prevent us having lost or corrupt files from your wedding day. For example, our cameras are equipped with dual SD card slots so every clip is recorded to both cards. In the case of a card corrupting (very rare!) all clips are duplicated on the 2nd card as well. All audio recordings have a back-up (sometimes multiple) recording source in case one fails during the event. After the wedding, all footage is backed up on 2 physical hard drives and in a cloud storage drive.
9. How long after the wedding will the couple receive the video? And how will the video be delivered?
Our standard turn-around time is 90 days. All wedding films are delivered digitally through a private download link that we email to you. We provide HD and social media-optimized files as well as the PDF of the music licenses for any music used in your film. Once you’ve downloaded your files, you’re able to share them any way you please.
10. What is your cancellation and/or refund policy?
Reservation fees are non-refundable. We offer a flexible reschedule policy depending on circumstances.