Videographers - sig Reboquio
- Business: Reb6studios
- Location: San Francisco, California CA
- Experience: 12 Years
- Website: www.reb6studios.com
1. Introduction: What's your story?
We’d love the opportunity to document your Wedding, reception, and even engagement celebrations with our gorgeous videos. We work primarily in San Francisco, but service the entire bay area with stunning videos that can be as unique as you are.
When we film a wedding, we make sure we get to capture the various emotions before, during and after the ceremony. Of course, we take into consideration your specifications and suggestions. But there are parts that we add to make sure that the wedding gets filmed and presented as special as it is for you and everybody who became a part of it.
We are not shy to admit that we’re a bunch of hopeless romantics who enjoy and appreciate weddings and everything about it – especially the roller coaster of emotions there. We capture these moments and when the film is viewed, they get to experience them all over again. When you view the video with your friends, you will laugh and cry at certain moments and feel like they are not only watching the wedding but reliving it.
And being the romantics that we are, we believe that the success of our presentation relies on how successful we were to capture and present weddings like the fairy tale that it always is. No matter whose wedding it is, it is a story that should be told over and over again through the different frames and images.
Our works have been featured in Style Me Pretty, Buzz feed, Range Finder Magazine, Mod Wedding, The Knot.
2. How long have you been filming weddings? How many weddings have you filmed?
We have been doing wedding videography for a decade with more than 250 weddings under our belt. Our only aim is to capture your moments beautifully with the support of our expert team. Even if you watch your wedding videos after years, it will bring a big smile to your face and refresh the old memories, to make you fall in love with each other again!!
3. How would you describe your videography style?
Our style is more of documentary with focus on effective storytelling.
4. How well in advance should couples book their wedding videographer?
We highly suggest couple book their wedding videographer at least 1 Year in advance.
5. What are the different packages that you offer and which one is your most popular package?
We offer 3 different packages: Silver - Highlights, Gold - Short Film, Platinum - Full feature. Our most popular package is the short film package.
6. Are you the wedding videographer who will be filming on the wedding day? How many camera people and cameras will be operating on the day?
It will be a mix of 2 from our 5 team members. There will be at least 2 cameras and 2-3 cameras being used depending on the complexity of the location.
7. Do you charge a travel fee? For what distance? What does that cover?
If it is within the bay area, there are no travel fee. For outside Norcal, we charge a minimal amount of travel fee to cover the cost of gas and airbnb.
8. How do you back-up your footage to ensure no footage is lost and for how long do you keep the footage after the wedding?
We triple backup our drives the day after the wedding. We keep the footages up to 1 month after the wedding films are delivered to the client.
9. How long after the wedding will the couple receive the video? And how will the video be delivered?
The video will be delivered via secure file download within 4-6 months after the wedding.
10. What is your cancellation and/or refund policy?
If for any reason the Client cancels before the wedding date, we will will keep the 50% retainer fee paid to hold the wedding or event date as a cancellation fee.