1. Introduction: What's your story?
Hi I'm Jason Ramsey, founder and owner of World Class Chauffeur Service.
You have my personal guarantee to have a stress free wedding transportation experience when you choose to utilize my Company's resources. My love for weddings and wedding transportation started over 10 years ago when I first got into the limousine industry as a part-time chauffeur driving a super stretch limo in Indianapolis! I quickly wanted to grow into the industry and found weddings to be fun and memorable part of doing business. Not only can you get day of wedding transportation, but for everything in-between. Whether you're a local couple or planning an out-of-state wedding, I encourage you to schedule a meeting with me to discuss your wedding needs. Let's plan early to take the stress out of last minute preparations.
2. What type of vehicles do you offer? (Describe the types, sizes, capacity and colors)
Our luxury fleet consists of a comprehensive selection of vehicles including Luxury Sedans, SUVs, Executive Mercedes-Benz Sprinter Coaches, Minibusses, as well as Motor Coaches were are typically black or white in color.
3. What amenities do your vehicles have (TV, bar, sunroof)? Will beverages/food be provided?
Bottled water is provided in all of our vehicles.
4. How well in advance should couples book their wedding transportation?
6 months or longer depending on the time of year
5. How much does it cost to book your services? What is the hire price for each of your vehicles?
When you consider that the cost of saving even only one life on the night of your wedding is priceless, we offer affordable rates that are custom tailored to your specific event.
6. What do you recommend for timing? (How long does a service last?)
Again this will be custom tailored to your specific venue/destination as well as time of year, etc.
7. Are the chauffeurs professionally hired and then trained?
8. What does the driver wear on the wedding day?
9. What are the back-up options if a vehicle breaks down on the day of the wedding?
We have available resources throughout the city and will do our best to provide quick solutions on the day of the wedding.
10. What are your cancellation and refund policies?
• Airport Service cancellations received less than 2 hours prior to the scheduled pick up time will be charged the full quoted rate. The exception is if your flight is cancelled or delayed by your airline--please call WCCS to notify us of any flight cancellations or delays to avoid being charged.
• Hourly Charter Service including Mountain Ski Resort Service requires a 24 hour cancellation notice or your credit card will be charged the full quoted rate. The only exception to this policy is if the road conditions are severe enough that government authorities closes the road(s) to your destination.
• All other reservations require a 12 hour cancellation notice to WCCS to avoid being charged the full quoted rate. The only exception to this policy is same day reservations require a 2 hour cancellation notice to avoid being charged the full quoted rate.
• Vehicles larger than Executive Vans require a 50% deposit at the time of booking with a 7 business day cancellation policy.
• Groups consisting of 100 or more (OR THE USE OF TWO LARGE COACHES OR FIVE VEHICLES OF ANY SIZE), require a 50% deposit at the time of booking with a 30 day cancellation policy.