Planner - Elizabeth Sheils
- Business: Bridal Bliss
- Location: Seattle, Washington WA
- Experience: 19 Years
- Website: www.bridalbliss.com
1. Introduction: What's your story?
Bridal Bliss offers Full Service Wedding Planning, Partial Planning, Day-Of Wedding coordination, elopement packages and special event planning in the Portland, Central Oregon and Seattle areas. We like making planning events fun, innovative and effortless for you!
Bridal Bliss has received national recognition for both Portland and Seattle via Bride’s Magazine, Wedding Wire & Wedding Industry Experts as a top planning firm. Bridal Bliss continues to be constant fixture in several print, online and TV media outlets. We love weddings, and it shows!
2. What's your experience as a wedding planner? How many weddings have you planned?
Our team is made up of experienced and professional consultants who will help create a memorable, stylish, and elegant wedding or special event for you. Through our experience in the industry, we have established extensive vendor relationships which enable us to produce top rate events in every aspect, as well as pass along exclusive discounts to you. We listen to your needs and ideas, offer creative suggestions and bring your dream wedding to life.
3. What sorts of services do you offer (month-of coordination, full-service planning, or à la carte planning)?
4. How do payments work (a percentage of the wedding budget, a flat fee etc.)? What are the different packages that you offer and which one is your most popular package?
We take a 50% deposit with a signed contract and the remaining balance is due 4 weeks before the wedding.
5. Who else is in your team and how many people on your staff will be at the wedding?
Bridal Bliss has gained a strong reputation in the Northwest wedding industry as innovative coordinators, willing to go the extra mile to ensure that your event is as unique and exceptional as you are. Our team has received countless accolades and awards from brides to industry leaders alike.
On the wedding day we have a minimum of 2 people and no maximum depending on event needs.
6. What happens if you're sick or otherwise unable to be there on the day of the wedding?
Rest assured we will be there. Bridal Bliss has a team and we never fully book out our coordinators, even on the most popular of dates. If there is an emergency we would have another coordinator step in to execute. While this is the last resort, we do follow strict protocols in planning and keep meticulous notes on the backend of our system so another coordinator if needed could step in and execute without missing a detail.
7. How many meetings will you have with the couple and how will they be involved?
Day-of: 2 meetings
Partial Planning: 6 meetings
Full Service: Unlimited
8. Will you handle the invitations, from wording and ordering to the addressing and mailing? What about guest list coordination and RSVPs?
Depending on the package this will vary.
But we are supporting the process regardless.
9. Do you handle rentals? Will you coordinate delivery, arrival and set up times with the photographer, the florist, the musicians and the caterer/banquet manager?
For Partial Planning and Full Service we will help to coordinate the rentals. In addition we will pass along our discount directly to the couples getting married.
10. Can you create a timeline that tells everyone involved in the planning process (other pros, members of the wedding party, to-be-weds and families) what to do and when to do it? How will you make sure everyone sticks to the schedule?
Yes, this is what we do best!