1. Introduction: What's your story?
Sepideh is the founder of Savvy Chic Weddings, a full service wedding planning service. Sepideh knows what brides go through from start to finish when planning a wedding. She is detail oriented, has an eye for style and is committed to bringing her clients dreams to life on their very special day.
Sepideh is a seasoned veteran when it comes to event planning. She spent a couple years in college running events as well as several years planning and managing events in the tech industry. After planning her own wedding at Holman Ranch, a DIY brides “dream venue”, Sepideh was certain that she had found her creative calling. Working with Sepideh, you can focus on enjoying your big day and leave everything else in her hands knowing that your dreams will become reality.
Based in the Bay Area, Sepideh enjoys spending time with her husband, Tom, their two sons, and their two small dogs. When she is not at home with her family or out with friends, Sepideh enjoys being active either at the gym or outdoors on one of the many local hiking trails. She looks forward to connecting with you!
2. What's your experience as a wedding planner? How many weddings have you planned?
Sepideh has over 15 years of event planning and management and has planned and executed over 30 weddings. Couples who work with her can expect her to work with them on custom packages and pure dedication to their day. She keeps her weddings per year at an exclusive list in order to ensure she can dedicate the time and attention each couple needs.
3. What sorts of services do you offer (month-of coordination, full-service planning, or à la carte planning)?
We offer custom packages for couples whether it be month-of-coordination, fully planning or something in between.
4. How do payments work (a percentage of the wedding budget, a flat fee etc.)? What are the different packages that you offer and which one is your most popular package?
Payments are broken down to half up front including a very minimal non-refundable deposit and the second half 30 days before the couples big day. Happy to work out payment plans outside of the standard set up.
5. Who else is in your team and how many people on your staff will be at the wedding?
We have an extended network of professionals to pull from and during our initial consultation we will work with our couples to ensure we have the staffing we need in place and accounted for in the total cost. Couples should not have to worry about any additional costs not discussed during consultation or otherwise agreed upon. Each wedding is unique and some weddings will require multiple people while some couples have an intimate event that can be executed with one day of coordinator.
6. What happens if you're sick or otherwise unable to be there on the day of the wedding?
In the contract our couples sign we do outline that outside of an act of God such as a fire, flood, earthquake or other natural calamity shall cause you to cancel your wedding; Savvy Chic Weddings will require payment only for the time actually spent planning your wedding. Deposit is non-refundable. We do value our couples experience and if Savvy Chic Weddings is unable to fulfill agreed upon terms we will do our best to provide our couples with replacement options that can execute the remainder of services.
7. How many meetings will you have with the couple and how will they be involved?
We don't believe in a set amount of meetings as every couple is unique. We work with every couple on their specific needs in order to provide them with the best experience.
8. Will you handle the invitations, from wording and ordering to the addressing and mailing? What about guest list coordination and RSVPs?
We can work with couples on providing this as a service within their planning package.
9. Do you handle rentals? Will you coordinate delivery, arrival and set up times with the photographer, the florist, the musicians and the caterer/banquet manager?
We work directly with the entire vendor team to ensure all vendors have all communication on timeline. Couples can trust us to handle these details.
10. Can you create a timeline that tells everyone involved in the planning process (other pros, members of the wedding party, to-be-weds and families) what to do and when to do it? How will you make sure everyone sticks to the schedule?
Yes this is standard in any package we offer couples. As the coordinator we ensure to be there before other vendors arrive at the venue in order to ensure everyone is sticking to the schedule. The exception would be around hair and makeup that typically arrives much earlier than all other vendors. We work directly with our couples on providing timeline planning at least a month in advance to ensure all expectations are met.