Photographer - Nathan Griffith
- Business: Nathan Griffith Photography
- Location: Amarillo, Texas TX
- Experience: 12 Years
- Photography Types: Engagements, Family, Weddings
- Profile: Nathan Griffith Photography
- Website: www.nathangriffithphotography.com
1. Introduction: What's your story?
I’m Nathan, a portrait and wedding photographer based in the plains of West Texas. I live in a full house with my wife, two amazing kids, three pups and a bunny.
Initially, I got into photography as a hobby after I found a 20 year old film camera. I learned composition and lighting using that little old camera before finally graduating onto a DSLR.
My love of people is what got me into photographing portraits and weddings. My clients choose me because of my knack of helping everyone feel comfortable and relaxed.
2. How long have you been shooting weddings? How many weddings have you photographed?
I've been shooting weddings for 5 years. I've photographer over 50 weddings so far!
3. How would you describe your photography style?
Timeless. Bright and airy.
4. How well in advance should couples book their wedding photographer?
It's ideal as soon as you can! I book up rather quickly. At minimum 4 months in advance, but for popular times of the year a year in advance is best.
5. What are the different packages that you offer and which one is your most popular package?
I over packages that range from 6 hours, all the way to a full day package. My most popular is my 8 hour package!
6. Are you the wedding photographer who will be shooting on the wedding day? Who else is there in your team?
I will be the main photographer, and if I do bring a second shooter/assistant, it is my wife. She has helped me in countless weddings!
7. Do you charge a travel fee? For what distance? What does that cover?
Yes, I charge for travel. It is a mileage rate for gas. If it requires overnight stay, the lodging and food is charged for as well!
8. Are albums or prints included in your packages?
They aren't included, except for my full day package. But I give rights to al the images for download after each shoot! You can also order from my website.
9. How long after the wedding will the couple receive the images? How will they be delivered?
I deliver all the edited images on a digital online gallery. At MAX they will be delivered within 6 weeks of the wedding. Sometimes if I get antsy to edit a beautiful wedding, I get them delivered within the week!
10. What is your cancellation and/or refund policy?
I require a deposit for my weddings that's non-refundable. However, if the rest is paid for prior and its cancelled, I will refund all except the deposit.