Photographer - Chris Sollart
- Business: Chris Sollart Photography
- Location: El Paso, Texas TX
- Experience: 20+Years
- Photography Types: Weddings
- Website: www.chrissollart.com
1. Introduction: What's your story?
Hi, I'm Chris Sollart, owner of Chris Sollart Photography. I've been a full time wedding photographer for over 20 years. I started my career in New York then moved to Seattle and now call New Mexico my home. My wife and I live in a small town near El Paso, TX.
2. How long have you been shooting weddings? How many weddings have you photographed?
In the 20+ years that I've been photographing weddings, I have photographed nearly 1,000 weddings.
3. How would you describe your photography style?
I believe it's important to set aside some time on your wedding day for portraits of your families, the wedding party, and of course, the two of you. However, the majority of the time that I am with you, I will be taking candid photos in a photojournalistic style. The photo editing that I do after the wedding is equally important. All of your chosen images will be touched up/edited to perfection.
4. How well in advance should couples book their wedding photographer?
Most couples book their photographer about 6 months before their wedding. For most couples, their photographer is the most important vendor after they book their venue. Choosing and booking a photographer immediately after securing your venue is the best way to go.
5. What are the different packages that you offer and which one is your most popular package?
I have several different packages. My most popular costs $1950 and includes:
- 7 hours of coverage.
- All of the digital images.
- An 8x8 custom album with 40 artistically edited images.
- Private website.
Please see my website for more details.
6. Are you the wedding photographer who will be shooting on the wedding day? Who else is there in your team?
I photograph each wedding myself.
I only use professional equipment and have at least 2 of everything I need.
7. Do you charge a travel fee? For what distance? What does that cover?
I only charge a travel fee if your wedding is 2 hours or more from El Paso.
8. Are albums or prints included in your packages?
All of my packages include a custom album.
9. How long after the wedding will the couple receive the images? How will they be delivered?
Your private website with all your edited images will be available within one week after your wedding. Any of your friends and family can purchase professional prints directly from your website. You will also use the website to choose the images for your custom album.
10. What is your cancellation and/or refund policy?
Generally, like virtually all wedding photographers, I am not able to refund the initial deposit if the wedding is cancelled. However, if the date needs to be changed, I can transfer the deposit to a new date, as long as I am available.