1. Introduction: What's your story?
I studied engineering and graduated in 2001. While in college, I found affection with photography. After college, I started working at Fuji Film Company, one of the most prominent photography corporations in the world, and learned different aspects of photography, lighting techniques as well as operating cutting edge technological equipment. I have maintained professional approach throughout my career as an skilled photographer and Promise my client’s satisfaction.
2. How long have you been shooting weddings? How many weddings have you photographed?
I started to shoot wedding when I was 25 year old and now I am 45, really I don't remember exact number mostly over 500 wedding.
3. How would you describe your photography style?
Our photography style is a combination between photojournalism and fine-art photography with a touch of fashion and creative lighting. My Photography team is inspired by light , color, techniques from Black & white processing , vintage photos, creative perspective, and of course most importantly the personalities of the people we photograph!
4. How well in advance should couples book their wedding photographer?
I am full time Job photographer and film maker, I work every day 7 days a week, respond to all phone and email max 24 hours.
5. What are the different packages that you offer and which one is your most popular package?
My favorite Package is
color correction all photos
send all photos as digital
Bride and groom can get photobook 12x12 and 30 pages as gift if they pay in advance
if they chose me as photographer and filmmaker I give 2 hours free boudoir or engagment photography.
6. Are you the wedding photographer who will be shooting on the wedding day? Who else is there in your team?
I do all wedding by my self.
If customer add film making I add one or 2 camera man to the team, depends on Wedding sometimes ad second shooter and lighting assistant.
7. Do you charge a travel fee? For what distance? What does that cover?
my price fix on all of the DFW, out of the DFW I will charge travel cost.
8. Are albums or prints included in your packages?
if the customer pay full in advance they can get the Album 12x12 and 30 pages free.
the other kind of album its not free.
9. How long after the wedding will the couple receive the images? How will they be delivered?
2 weeks. the digital copy and online, they can download include of the copy write for bride and groom.
10. What is your cancellation and/or refund policy?
Deposit is nonrefundable for any reason, If the customer pay in advance and cancel for any reason I only keep the deposit and return the the balance.