1. Introduction: What's your story?
My name is Uday Sripathi. I am a Memphis based Wedding & Portrait Photographer. Born and brought up in India, I relocated to Memphis, Tennessee many years ago and it is my home now.
With more than 15 years of experience in the Media & Entertainment industry, I understand what makes great visuals. Having produced and directed documentaries, news, films and shows for NBC News, Discovery, MTV, PBS, CNN, FedEx etc, I am passionate about all forms of visual media including Photography.
My goal is to show the beauty, grace and strength of people and what motivates me and pushes me to do my best is the thought that my work can make someone very happy, not for a moment or a few days, but they can treasure their photographs for their entire lives and sometimes a few generations down! Check out some of my Wedding and Portrait photos.
I serve Memphis, Nashville, Atlanta, Chicago & Dallas but open to bookings anywhere in the World.
When I am not photographing Weddings, Portraits & Celebrities, I love shooting street photography and cityscapes.
2. How long have you been shooting weddings? How many weddings have you photographed?
I have been shooting weddings for over 8 years. I must have shot over 100 weddings so far.
3. How would you describe your photography style?
My photography style is very natural, bright and airy. The photos I shoot are meant to be timeless and not go out of fashion in a couple of years.
4. How well in advance should couples book their wedding photographer?
At least a year would be ideal but if thats not possible, not later than 6 months.
5. What are the different packages that you offer and which one is your most popular package?
I have various packages to suit your requirements but the most popular one is my 10 hour package that includes two photographers, a leather covered album and prints etc.
6. Are you the wedding photographer who will be shooting on the wedding day? Who else is there in your team?
Yes, I am the primary photographer. I have a team of associates who I will choose for each wedding based on the requirements.
7. Do you charge a travel fee? For what distance? What does that cover?
Any weddings within 50 miles of Memphis are included in the wedding fees. Anything more than will be charged.
8. Are albums or prints included in your packages?
Not all packages have albums and prints but I do have packages that include them.
9. How long after the wedding will the couple receive the images? How will they be delivered?
Wedding photos will be delivered within 6-8 weeks of the wedding date. The images will be delivered by a private pin code protected URL for instant high resolution downloads.
10. What is your cancellation and/or refund policy?
Booking fee is not refunded but can be applied to a later date if the wedding is postponed (based on my availability on the reschedule date)