Photographer - Sarah Morris
- Business: Sarah Morris Photography
- Location: Memphis, Tennessee TN
- Experience: 7 Years
- Photography Types: Newborn, Engagements, Weddings
- Profile: Sarah Morris Photography
- Website: sarahmorrisphotography.com
1. Introduction: What's your story?
Hi! I'm Sarah Morris, owner and head photographer at Sarah Morris Photography. I am a wife and mother of 3 boys. Life is full of so many beautiful moments, but my personal favorites are when I married my best friend and becoming "mommy" to each of my boys. Being a hopeless romantic, I am passionate about capturing these same milestone moments for my couples. I strive to capture the emotion of the day. I want my couples to look back at their wedding photos, and instantly feel those same emotions they felt, years prior, when they walked down the aisle to marry their best friend. I believe my wedding photography transcends the test of time and will not go out of style.
Previous brides have used words like "sincerity", "devotion", "awestruck", and "home", when asked what emotions they feel when seeing their wedding photos.
Other brides have said these things to describe their experience working with Sarah as their wedding photographer:
"She puts so much effort into making sure she captures the spark and love in your relationship."
"I could not be more happy that I picked you to be a part of our special day."
"On the day of my wedding, she helped me to feel comfortable and relaxed, despite the craziness of the day!"
"You won't regret picking her to be your photographer."
"Couldn't have asked for a better experience, and Sarah Morris is such a blessing!"
"Hiring her was hands down one of our best decisions; she is the sweetest soul with a talented gift."
"She is so talented and her pictures really captured our story and love for each other."
It gives me such great joy to share my talent with my beautiful couples during the biggest milestone chapter of their lives.
2. How long have you been shooting weddings? How many weddings have you photographed?
I started training with another photographer in 2012 and began shooting weddings on my own in 2013. I have lost count, but I have probably shot between 100-120 weddings since.
3. How would you describe your photography style?
I would describe my style as classic, yet emotional. I strive to capture those moments in between the poses. Those are always my most favorite. When it comes to editing, I prefer true to life colors- bright and vibrant.
4. How well in advance should couples book their wedding photographer?
Couples should book their photographer as soon as they have their venue and date nailed down. It is not uncommon for me to have couples book 1.5 years out.
5. What are the different packages that you offer and which one is your most popular package?
I offer 2 packages:
They both include an engagement session, a second photographer at their wedding day, and an album. The main differences are one package is 6 hours of wedding day coverage and the other is 8. Also, the albums are different sizes.
For the couples that aren't going the full wedding day traditional route, I offer an a la carte option, where my couples can book me by the hour.
My most popular package, by far, is my 8 hour package.
6. Are you the wedding photographer who will be shooting on the wedding day? Who else is there in your team?
Yes, I shoot my own weddings. I have a several different photographers that second shoot for me, depending on their availability.
7. Do you charge a travel fee? For what distance? What does that cover?
I only charge a travel fee for destination weddings. This is a custom fee, as every scenario is different. This will cover travel, hotel, etc.
8. Are albums or prints included in your packages?
YES! Both of my wedding day packages include a high quality album.
9. How long after the wedding will the couple receive the images? How will they be delivered?
My contract allows for 8 weeks. They will be delivered via an online gallery unless the couple requests a usb drive.
10. What is your cancellation and/or refund policy?
My retainer fee is non-refundable. Although, it is transferrable one time, as long as the reschedule is decided upon more than 10 weeks prior to the original date and I am available on the new date. I do charge a cancellation fee if the wedding is out right cancelled 10 weeks or less prior to the date.