1. Introduction: What's your story?
Hello there! We are Liliya and Albert, husband and wife, partners in life, travelers, and pure soulmates!
As artists, we are using the medium of fine-art film photography to bring something to life that only exists in our eyes. As adventurous photographers, we capture love stories in Las Vegas and beyond!
Together we are the perfect balance between yin and yang, as husband and wife fine-art wedding photographers, we understand how special and unique each union of two souls is.
We see photography as a spontaneous impulse that comes from an ever-attentive eye, that captures the moment and its eternity. It remembers little things, long after you have forgotten everything. A thing that you see in our photos is that we were not afraid to fall in love with our couples.
We are most excited about the wedding we will capture tomorrow, will this be yours?
2. How long have you been shooting weddings? How many weddings have you photographed?
We've been photographing weddings across Europe for more than 10 years and currently three years in the USA. We photographed a little over 300 weddings.
3. How would you describe your photography style?
Our photography style is a mixture of Fine-art, elegant, and timeless with true to color tones.
To achieve our photography style we use a film camera like the old days and also one of the best digital cameras on the market.
4. How well in advance should couples book their wedding photographer?
We recommend booking your wedding photographer for at least one year prior to the wedding.
5. What are the different packages that you offer and which one is your most popular package?
Our collections are custom-tailored for every event and we recommend scheduling a complimentary wedding consolation before moving forward with us.
6. Are you the wedding photographer who will be shooting on the wedding day? Who else is there in your team?
Albert and I show at every wedding together! It is easier to show the couple how to pose, if we have to split and capture different scenes at the same time we can do so, and as artists, we come up with different ideas and we take turnarounds all the time.
7. Do you charge a travel fee? For what distance? What does that cover?
Yes, we do charge a travel feel which will be included in the custom collection for your event. Depending on the destination charges may vary.
8. Are albums or prints included in your packages?
We work with the best printing companies in the world and we have a variety of options for our couples.
9. How long after the wedding will the couple receive the images? How will they be delivered?
Usually, it takes around four weeks for us to deliver the images in a beautiful online gallery. We shoot film and it takes time for the lab to process the scans, that's why sometimes it will take a little bit longer.
10. What is your cancellation and/or refund policy?
The first payment is a non-refundable retainer and at a minimum, the client agrees that the retainer fee fairly compensates us for committing to provide the services and turning down other potential projects/clients.
Due to COVID-19 policies might change.