1. Introduction: What's your story?
I'm Teri (aka tPoz) and I am a Wedding Photographer in Baltimore City, serving the Maryland, DC, Virginia, Delaware and Pennsylvania areas. I'm a Maryland native, a big Ravens fan, and I love love love my little "Smalltimore Baltimore"! I'm fun-loving and spontaneous with a fast & furious shooting style! I can hold my own against your crazy groomsmen & their jokes, and I'll feel like I'm BFF with you & your bridesmaids by the end of the day! I have a newfound love for gardening & in addition to all the vegetables, I've been growing Ranunculus, Anemones, and Garden Roses to pretty up my patio! I spend most of my free time volunteering as a photographer/dog walker at my local animal shelter - BARCS, and the hubs is never surprised when I come home with a new foster dog!
2. How long have you been shooting weddings? How many weddings have you photographed?
I have been shooting weddings since 2008. I started out taking a photography class in junior high school, and ended up minoring in Photography at Towson U. I worked at Ritz Camera in college to fund my printing habit! After I got married, my own wedding photographers allowed me to shoot weddings with them, which gave me the opportunity to learn the wedding world w/o the pressure of my own clients. After that, I decided to take the leap & start my own business in 2010!
3. How would you describe your photography style?
My style is bright, vivid, and authentic....no cheesy poses here! I like to set you up to create and capture an authentic moment between the two of you. More prompting than posing.
4. How well in advance should couples book their wedding photographer?
As soon as you have your venue booked! Prime wedding dates go quickly!
5. What are the different packages that you offer and which one is your most popular package?
Packages can include engagement sessions, wedding albums, second shooters, canvas prints, and more! My most popular package is Package #2 for $5000, which includes 8 hours of coverage, 2 photographers, a 16x20 canvas print, and an engagement session.
6. Are you the wedding photographer who will be shooting on the wedding day? Who else is there in your team?
Yes! It's gonna be me! If you book a second shooter, they will be one of the photographers that I work with on a regular basis.
7. Do you charge a travel fee? For what distance? What does that cover?
No travel fee is charged for events with a 1 hour driving distance from 21230. Inquire about travel fees for further distances.
8. Are albums or prints included in your packages?
In general, NO. Digital files are included & you can print the images at your lab of choice. Package #1 does include an album, and one can always be added to any package, or after the wedding.
9. How long after the wedding will the couple receive the images? How will they be delivered?
Delivery will occur within 4-8 weeks of the wedding. A link to your gallery will be emailed to you, which you can share with your friends & family.
10. What is your cancellation and/or refund policy?
The retainer fee is non-refundable.