1. Introduction: What's your story?
Hi I'm Jenna Davis, owner and main photographer at Jenna Davis Photography. My journey in wedding photography started a little over 10 years ago after I graduated from Antonelli Institute of Photography & Graphic Design (now known as Harcum College)
My real wedding career started back in my highschool years when I began catering local weddings. After college I started working for a small company in Frederick Maryland. There I started second shooting weddings and that's when I knew I wanted to be a wedding photographer and branch out on my own. I started my business in 2012 and focused on Frederick Maryland events until moving to Baltimore City in 2015 when I started branching out to the DMV area and destination weddings.
Currently I run my business Jenna Davis Photography and I specialize in weddings photography, couples and product photography. During the week I photography jewelry for a small local boutique!
2. How long have you been shooting weddings? How many weddings have you photographed?
I have been officially shooting weddings since 2012. Over all I would say I have shot over 300 weddings. I love the atmosphere and the creativity and planning that goes into weddings and getting shots that are timeless and romantic.
3. How would you describe your photography style?
I would describe my photography style as romantic, light and timeless. I favor more of the light and airy style but I add a film inspired twist.
4. How well in advance should couples book their wedding photographer?
I strongly advise couples to book at least a year in advance. Photographers are typically one of the first vendors booked.
5. What are the different packages that you offer and which one is your most popular package?
I offer a few different packages for couples. My packages start with elopement packages or you can purchase a package with full day coverage, 2 photographers and an album.
My most popular package is 8 hours of coverage, 2 photographers and an online gallery.
6. Are you the wedding photographer who will be shooting on the wedding day? Who else is there in your team?
I am always the main photographer shooting the event. My associate shooters are all well rounded photographers with styles that match mine and strong wedding experience. I am the person who also handles all of the editing.
7. Do you charge a travel fee? For what distance? What does that cover?
Travel Fees apply to events over 50 miles from Baltimore. Travel fees are based upon distance and any other accommodations that may apply such as hotels fees, airfare and rental car fees.
8. Are albums or prints included in your packages?
Yes some packages include albums. Albums and prints are also able to be added to any package from my Al La Carte selection.
9. How long after the wedding will the couple receive the images? How will they be delivered?
Couples will receive up to 2o sneak peek images within 48 hours of their event, Final online galleries are delivered in 6 weeks of the event through an online gallery that provides unlimited download capabilities and shareable links. Albums, prints and thumb drives are delivered within 8 weeks prior to the event.
10. What is your cancellation and/or refund policy?
Clients are able to cancel contracts but will forfeit any money paid but will not be charged any additional payments left on the contract. Refunds are by a case by case basis.