Photographer - Stefanie Perez
- Business: SPerez Photography
- Location: Miami, Florida FL
- Experience: 4 Years
- Photography Types: Engagements, Family, Weddings
- Profile: SPerez Photography
- Website: www.sperezphotography.com
1. Introduction: What's your story?
Hi! I'm Stefanie Perez, photographer and owner of SPerez Photography. I have always been a visual person, and my passion for photography only grew stronger as I got older. In 2010, I decided to enroll into college and follow my love for the arts, concentrating in photography. By photographing weddings, I get to combine my love for storytelling, beautiful visuals and capturing candids. It's certainly my creative outlet! I also understand the important significance of capturing the love and connection that exists on such an occasion. And I pride myself being able to re-tell your story through my photographs.
2. How long have you been shooting weddings? How many weddings have you photographed?
I started photographing weddings in 2018 and have photographed 95+ to date. After graduating from FIU, I was hired to work for a high volume wedding photo and video studio. I began as an assistant and was gifted the opportunity to learn from amazing photographers in the industry with vast experience which, of course, was extremely enriching to my career. I worked my way up to second shooting weddings (handling the groom prep and backup photos) to eventually lead shooter, which also involved time-managing a team of shooters on the day of the wedding. I believe my experience in the field was essential to starting my own brand.
3. How would you describe your photography style?
If I had to use words, these would be: classic, colorful and timeless. I combine my passion for capturing a beautiful moment and my love for light. My editing is authentic to your wedding day. It is colorful because life is colorful. It is classic because it is not defined by trends. And it is timeless because once photographed, the moment will last forever.
4. How well in advance should couples book their wedding photographer?
Although I've seen brides plan their wedding in record time, my suggestion is to book your vendors as soon as you have your venue/date! This way you can get the best that your budget allows, especially during wedding season.
5. What are the different packages that you offer and which one is your most popular package?
I offer 4, 6 and 8 hour coverage packages. My most popular package is the 6 hour coverage. It ensures I'm there to capture the most important traditions of the day. Granted, this package is great if everything is happening at the same venue!
6. Are you the wedding photographer who will be shooting on the wedding day? Who else is there in your team?
I will be the person to photograph your wedding alongside my trustee second shooter. I will handle the bride prep while he captures the groom getting ready. During the entire event, we will cover all the important traditions, candids and posed photos. Together, we will tell the full story of your day.
7. Do you charge a travel fee? For what distance? What does that cover?
My packages include complementary travel to venues in the Miami/Ft.Lauderdale/Homestead area (within 40 miles of my location).
8. Are albums or prints included in your packages?
Packages include professional edited digital images. Albums and prints are additional.
9. How long after the wedding will the couple receive the images? How will they be delivered?
I'll deliver your images within 6 - 8 weeks of the wedding in the form of an online gallery. You'll be able to share and download your images to as many devices as you want.
10. What is your cancellation and/or refund policy?
The retainer is non-refundable but can be used towards a replacement date that is suitable to our schedule.