Photographer - Kiffany Easely
- Business: Portraits By Kiffany
- Location: Commerce City, Colorado CO
- Experience: 8+ Years
- Photography Types: Engagements, Family, Weddings
- Website: www.portraitsbykiffany.com
1. Introduction: What's your story?
Hi, My name is Kiffany Easley photographer and owner of Portraits By Kiffany.
I began my journey into the photography world in 2012 and have loved it ever since. I am skilled with an eye for color and frame and natural skill to bring high-quality portrait photography to life. I have a true passion for expression inspiring memories, nostalgia, awe, and curiosity. I am so pleased to offer my work as a experience and value amongst peers.
Relationships I've built with my customers are truly meaningful. I am willing to help you make the most of the memories and joys of the special days of your life. To help you cement in time life specials moments. I know the joys of life can be lost to the time and forgotten and I never want that to happen to anyone have a photograph makes that moment so much sweeter. Its a way to make the moment last forever.
Family, Friends, Life, it changes so rapidly that life's moments tend to disappear in a blink. We look back and it been ten years. I am here to make sure that this never happens that the way life was can been seen in clarity forever.
2. How long have you been shooting weddings? How many weddings have you photographed?
I have been doing not just weddings but photography in general for over 8 years. I have photographed over 5 weddings in the past year alone. With many more in the past.
3. How would you describe your photography style?
I would describe it a true and clear. I want to capture the moment, the color, the light, the sound, the laughter, the expression all in one picture. To make as much of a perfect moment as I can on one shot. This is not something I take lightly the less editing that can be done on a picture the better I want it to be a beautiful picture and to bring the time and moment on the photo.
4. How well in advance should couples book their wedding photographer?
They should book anywhere from two weeks out if not more.
5. What are the different packages that you offer and which one is your most popular package?
I offer packages from Weddings to Engagements and Portraits which includes Family, Personal, Gender Reveal and Senior Graduation Portraits. The most popular packages are the Wedding and the Graduation Portraits.
6. Are you the wedding photographer who will be shooting on the wedding day? Who else is there in your team?
It will be me I am a sole photographer. I will be there throughout the entire day 8 hours plus any additional overtime. If any one else is there with me it will be a helper who will help me with equipment and any other help I might need through out the day,
7. Do you charge a travel fee? For what distance? What does that cover?
There is no travel fee. I offer services in the North Denver Area covering most major cities if any question arises over service coverage I am available to call or you can contact me with the contact form on my website.
8. Are albums or prints included in your packages?
I offer digital downloads of my of all my photos which are then sent to you.
9. How long after the wedding will the couple receive the images? How will they be delivered?
They are delivered digitally via your contact information provided most are delivered through email or through flash drive. It will take a couple of days to a week for the images to completed.
10. What is your cancellation and/or refund policy?
Cancellation can be done by contacting me directly and refunds are worked through if you contact me as well.