1. Introduction: What's your story?
Yes indeed, welcome to Fresh Frame Foto... my name is Jami Johnson, Creative Director & Lead Photographer.
2. How long have you been shooting weddings? How many weddings have you photographed?
I've spent much of my adult life with a camera in my hand. Experimenting with film photography in high school and college; evolving to the ranks of digital in 2005. Understanding how a camera works has been a long term pursuit. I began supporting principal photographers as a second shooter in 2008; and began shooting weddings solo in 2009. To date I've photographed 140+ weddings as the principal photographer and 67 as a second shooter.
3. How would you describe your photography style?
My philosophy in wedding photography, as it is with life, "LESS IS MORE". Saying the most with least is the vibe... EDIT EDIT EDIT. It's not about posed photos with props and epic scenery, what matters is how you genuinely feel in that moment you're taking that photo. My first priority is freeze your most important moments in time, but a close second is making sure you're chill and relaxed while doing it.
I capture the candid and heartfelt moments, the moments when the you and your favorite people let their guards down a little, and exhale. The moments when you look at the person you love, saying "I can't believe we just did it!", with only your eyes.
That doesn't mean we'll forget the portraits, of course we'll get those too... your parents would never forgive me.
4. How well in advance should couples book their wedding photographer?
10 -12 months in advance is a good rule.
5. What are the different packages that you offer and which one is your most popular package?
For the Minimalist - Most Popular in 2021
For the Moderate
For the Gram - Most Popular in 2019
All packages (except Elopement) include a complimentary engagement session.
6. Are you the wedding photographer who will be shooting on the wedding day? Who else is there in your team?
Yes, me and photo assistant to help me keep equipment and timing together. Sometimes there is a 2nd photographer, if your wedding plan requires.
7. Do you charge a travel fee? For what distance? What does that cover?
More than 100 miles from 90712 = $300 includes accommodation
More than 200 miles from 90712 = $500 plus accommodation
8. Are albums or prints included in your packages?
9. How long after the wedding will the couple receive the images? How will they be delivered?
10. What is your cancellation and/or refund policy?
Retainer = $500 to hold date (nonrefundable)
COVID cancellations = cancellation available, within 10 days of wedding date, refund provided less $500 retainer.
Non COVID cancellations = cancellation available, refund provided less $500 retainer if wedding date can be filled by another client.