1. Introduction: What's your story?
Hi, I’m LiSun, the bossbabe behind this business. My love for makeup and all things beauty related started when I was a very young competitive dancer and my mum had to always do my stage makeup for me. She sat me down when I was 6yrs old and taught me how to put on my own makeup so I didn't have to always ask her.
Growing up, I saved up my pocket money to buy beauty magazines and makeup and had fun playing with it.
2. What's your experience as a bridal hair & makeup artist? How many brides are in there in your portfolio?
I’ve been a makeup artist since 2013, starting out in commercial work when I lived in Vancouver, BC aka Hollywood North. I moved to Seattle in 2015 and decided to branch out and do makeup for weddings and have loved it ever since.
I want to help you have a magical wedding day experience, starting with me, first thing in the morning.
I believe in providing a luxury service from the time you book me all the way to the time I touch up your lipstick before you walk out the door in your wedding gown!
3. What are the different packages that you offer and which one is your most popular package?
I only offer Makeup Services, with a minimum of Bride + 3-people
4. Do you have a team of assistants or will you be the only artist that day? What will happen if you're sick or have an emergency on the wedding day?
I'm a one-gal show! When you inquire and book with me, it's ME that you get. I do have a list of other artists that I reach out to if I need help on larger weddings.
5. Do you charge a travel fee? For what distance? What does that cover?
Yes, I charge a travel fee.
30-miles roundtrip from my West Seattle studio is included, after that it's $0.75/mile
Parking, Ferry, Toll fees are extra
6. Can the bride book a wedding makeup trial appointment and will you also do a trial before the wedding?
Yes, I always recommend getting a trial done to work out any kinks before your wedding day
7. What beauty products do you use and would you be open to the bride using her own make-up?
My makeup kit is always changing and rotating with new products, and the best only make it in! My kit contains brands such as: Sonia Roselli Skin Care, RCMA, Viseart, Senna Cosmetics, Becca Cosmetics, Danessa Myricks Beauty, Makeup Atelier, Chanel, Dior, Nars, Kryolan.
I do not use anyone's makeup that is provided, except lipstick.
8. How can you make the bride's wedding makeup last and look good in photos?
Years of experience, skill and on-going education as well as using the right products for the Bride's specific skin type/condition will make the makeup last and look good in photos.
9. How long will makeup take on the day and how long will you be staying for on the day?
I allot 1hr for the bride's makeup and 45min for each additional person.
The brides gets more attention.
10. What is your cancellation and/or refund policy?
Any cancellations of the event services by the Client must be informed in writing, 90-calendar days before the agreed date of the event, failing which, the Client will be responsible for full payment.