Hair & Makeup Artist - Jinny Riddle
- Business: Jinny Riddle Makeup Studio Hair and Nails
- Location: El Paso, Texas TX
- Experience: 30 years
- Profile: Jinny Riddle Makeup Studio Hair and Nails
- Website: www.jinnyriddle.com
1. Introduction: What's your story?
“Hi I’m Jinny Riddle, I’m the owner of Jinny Riddle Makeup Studio Hair and Nails. My passion for the beauty Industry started 30 years ago. I love bringing out the beauty out of every individual and making them feel beautiful. Working on brides brings us so much joy and it is such an honor to be part of such a beautiful occasion.
2. What's your experience as a bridal hair & makeup artist? How many brides are in there in your portfolio?
With years of experience I make sure consultation is key for everything to move smoothly. We always recommend a trial run before their special day. Keeping up with trends is key. I’ve done more than Thirty brides.
3. What are the different packages that you offer and which one is your most popular package?
-- Bridal Glam Package $350.00 --
Traditional Bridal Makeup & Bridal Hair Trail Run.
Traditional Bridal Makeup & Hair on the Wedding date.
Skin Prep, Hydrating Mask and Hydrogel Eye Patch, false lashes from my collection.
Add $60.00 dollars extra for Airbrush Makeup
4. Do you have a team of assistants or will you be the only artist that day? What will happen if you're sick or have an emergency on the wedding day?
At Jinny Riddle Makeup Studio Hair and Nails, we have our Glam team which pretty much everyone does hair and makeup.
We are a team of six. and are always doing workshops at our studio to be current with the trends. If I was to get sick we have back up.
I want my bride to be happy and for everything to be smooth as possible. We want her day to be memorable.
5. Do you charge a travel fee? For what distance? What does that cover?
We do have a travel fee starting at $100.00 if it is locally. For out of town it will be different.
6. Can the bride book a wedding makeup trial appointment and will you also do a trial before the wedding?
I highly recommend a trial run so she knows how she’s going to look that day. On her wedding day I like my brides to be as relaxed as possible and to enjoy the moment.
7. What beauty products do you use and would you be open to the bride using her own make-up?
We provide great products (Mac, Laura Mercier, Mario Dedivanovic) just to name a few. We are open for the bride to bring their own as well.
8. How can you make the bride's wedding makeup last and look good in photos?
Great makeup start with the face being properly prepared and knowing what skin type they have. While I’m working on my bride I take photos in between to make sure is looking good in the photo.
9. How long will makeup take on the day and how long will you be staying for on the day?
I normally take one hour or an hour in a half. I’ve had brides text me the next day and said their makeup lasted all day and night, even till the next morning ? Photographers have also texted me to say how well the makeup looked on photos.
10. What is your cancellation and/or refund policy?
I required a deposit of half of the price and is non refundable. If they need to change the date to another not a problem.